Chapter 18: Catching the traitor..

After a forceful feeding of the haldi wala milk, Mihir was gagging, while Madhav was teasing him..

Meera was still tensed, but Mihir said he was feeling better...

Mihir was cursing himself: Main aur koi idea nai use kar sakta tha kya..khud ke pair pe itni badi kulhadi kon maarta hai Mihir... ugghhh"
He was startled out of his thoughts by Madhav's laugh..
Madhu (while laughing, holding his stomach):"Aapko..aapko aur koi bahana nahi mila, haldi wala dudh peena pada..ek fake dawai Leni padi....Dada, you're bad at lying.."

Mihir rolled his eyes but smiled..it felt good to hear his laughs..

He saw Meera coming and held his shoulder in fake pain, and laid down..
Meera caressed his hair gently and asked:"Abhi kaisa lag raha hai beta?"
Mihir:"Main theek hun, don't worry.."
Meera nodded and left, leaving the boys confused..

Meera came back and said:"Main market ja rahi hun, aaj main khud sabzi laungi, I need to select, Kanta behen theek se nahi laate...unko maine mana Kara hai, vo Ghar pe hai..main chalti hun, kuch chahiye to call me.."

The boys nodded and she left..

Madhav laid down with Mihir and hugged him, snuggling..

Mihir smiled and kissed his hair lovingly..

He then closed his eyes, but then realised something and stood up..

Madhav was startled:"Kya hua aapko?"
Mihir looked at him:"Mumma nahi hai, perfect time to check for traitors.."

Madhav:"Oh yaa..chalo.."
Mihir:"Tu yahin reh.."
Madhav cut him off:"Main aa raha hun, I know the houshelp more..chalo.."

He stood up and started going, Mihir shook his head and went behind..

They had called all the househelpers..

They were in the kitchen..
Mihir and Madhav had already discussed the plan..

Madhav:"Mr. Rajput ko pata chala hai ki yahan kisine cameras lagaye hai..ek yahan hai, kitchen mein.."
The people looked at each other shocked..

Sukhi, one of the househelp, gulped visibly...but hid her shock..

Madhav continued:"Mumma ko nahi pata hai, aap log yahan dhundhiye, jise camera sabse pehle mil gya, use main laakhon rupees dunga...since days this is annoying me.."

One of them asked:"Sir, itne paise ek camera ke liye.."

Madhav nodded:"Ek bahot badi rival ka kiya dhara hai, I just need the camera to expose her..aur vaise bhi, aap log mere liye, apna hectic kaam side pe rakhke camera dhundhenge, it's a good job..main bahar ja Raha hun, ye yahin khade hai, if you need help, inse lena..ye detective bade acche hai..hai na Mr. Rajput?"

Mihir glared at the brat, he was teasing him..

Mihir smiled sweetly, too sweetly, could lead to diabetes:"Yaaaaaa Mr. Malhotra..sure.."

Madhav smiled but quickly turned away..

Mihir saw the people finding, he observed each one, the person who would go to the actual camera spot, the first, would be the traitor, obviously because the place was actually unexpected..no one would think of a camera there..

Sukhi had been given Rs. 50000 by Shalini for the camera fitting..

She had been working for 2 years here, she knew Madhav was very truthful, he always fulfilled the promises he made...
Sukhi thought Laakhon milenge, sirf ek camera pe..waah..ek hi to Dena hai..thoda naatak karungi, fir sahi jagah jaake dhundh lungi, madam ke 50000 ke saamne ek camera ke laakh, vaah Sukhi, kya baat hai.."