Chapter 10: Demons within..

"Sambhav please, please isko boarding school bhej do, mere dimag ki dahin kar rakhi hai isne..you know aaj kya hua..this idiot didn't clean the living room, kitni beizzati hoti hai mere political partners ke saamne..isse accha iski jagah naukar rakhle, atleast kaam to dhanka hoga.."
Mihir tried to reason:"Vo regular time raat ka hai, to mujhe laga Aaj bhi guests raat ko aayenge.."
Shalini shouted on him:"Stop making excuses you idiot, tum koi kaam dhang se nahi karte.."
Sambhav glared at Mihir..
Mihir flinched at her shouts but tried to tell his father:"Papa sacchi, exams chal rahe hai, subah padhna pada, school se aake headache ho Raha tha.."
Sambhav:"Bahane mat bana Mihir, bahot din se punishment nahi mili tujhe, isliye tu itna argue kar raha hai..."

Mihir shook his head violently:"Nai nai dad, pls punishment nahi, dad main kal khel nahi paunga, mera selection kaise hoga, dad pls, kal de Dena..dad pls don't come near me...pls papa..pls.."

He joined his hands but the man didn't have mercy towards him..

He caught his arm and took him in the room..

Fresh belt wounds were left and Mihir cried, hugging his knees, his body ached so much..

Shalini came and said:"Since kaam pura nahi hua tha, no food today, aur do ghante baad bahar aake bartan kar lena"
She grabbed his chin forcefully..he nodded, scared..
Shalini always hated him, slapped him for small mistakes, and made sure Sambhav hit him badly..bad enough for him to have walking difficulties at times..so that he won't be able to play cricket..
As Sambhav went to their bedroom, Shalini smiled and sat in front of Mihir and said:"Ohh beta, tu to kal bhi nahi khel paayega, ab to gya mauka..kal school to jayega na? Ya vo bhi nahi kar payega?"

She mocked him, and then dragged him up..

She took him to the kitchen and turned the stove on..

Shalini:"Aaj tune Jo chai banai thi, usme kya kam tha.."
Mihir looked at her confused...
Shalini took his hand near the flame..
Mihir screamed as his hand heated up:"Aahhh pata nahi ma'am...pls chodo"
Shalini:"Sugar Kam thi, is baat ke liye punishment kon lega, Teri maa, ya Tera vo chota Bhai.."
Mihir glared at her, she always taunted him with that...
Shalini saw the angry stance and dragged his hand furiously...

Mihir screamed in pain, thrashing on the bed..he could feel his hand burning...

Mihir screamed as she pressed the burn:"Aahhh Mummaaa... pls ma'am dukh Raha hai, chodo..."

Sweat pooled on his face...

Mihir screamed louder, the woman terrifying him..

Meera rushed to him and hugged him tightly, saying soothing words in his ears..

Mihir:"Mumma pls bacha lo, pls take me away..pls unse bachao..mumma.."
Meera:"Main yahin hun beta, dekh, main yahin hun..koi kuch nahi kar raha tujhe..aankhein khol bacche..."
Mihir:"Mumma chahiye..mumma pls take me away...pls I'm sorry mumma.."
Meera:"Mihir look up beta, yahin hun main..dekh ek baar baccha.."

Mihir shook his head, trying to move away, it was Shalini fake hugging him in front of politicians...

Madhav shook him and said loudly:"Uthiye, mummaa yahan hai.."
The loud voice penetrated through the haze in his mind..

He opened his eyes and touched Meera's forehead to feel if she was actually there....

He felt her and immediately hugged her tightly, he started crying, shivering badly...his mind was still thinking Shalini would come to him, take him away again..