Chapter 26: Revealing the truth - I

Meera and Madhav reached home first and they freshened up quickly...

Mihir had told them that he would come after around 2 hours...

As Meera saw the time, she realised it was soon going to be over..Mihir would be home at any moment..

She quickly started preparing the Aarti ki Thaali..

As per plan, Meera told Madhav to stop Mihir from outside only, and bring him in..
It confused Madhav, but he did as she said..

When Mihir came, he was surprised to see Madhav waiting for him, outside the house..

They reached the door together, and Meera did their aarti...she did both of their teekas, and made them wear auspicious dhaagas..

She had been scared for the two of them..

Madhav smiled as he understood her plans...

While both the boys were overwhelmed, they came in, and hugged her tightly...

Meera laughed happily between her sons...
Her happiness was back as her sons were back together..

Mihir was allowed to eat light food, and so Meera made Dal chawal...

They enjoyed family time, and made memories...

Like this days passed...

Now Mihir was fully healed..all his medicines were also stopped, he was fit and fine...

Meera and Madhav were talking, Madhav was back to work, and he had just come back from a song shoot..

They were having their dinner, Mihir usually had his dinner early, so he was working in his room..

Meera and Madhav had their dinner late, it was 9PM currently..

As Madhav was almost done with it, Meera started speaking:"Madhav, ek baat karni hai.."
Madhav:"Haan mumma, bolo..."
Meera:"Tu Mihir se baat karega, ya main karun?"
Madhav choked on the cucumber...

Meera sighed and rubbed his back as he started coughing...

Madhav drank some water to calm himself..

Meera helped him normalise and waited for him to answer..

Madhav looked at her:"Mumma..kis baare mein baat karni hai?"
Meera:"Uske past ke baare mein, saari cheezein Jo vo humse chupa Raha hai.."

Madhav sighed and said:"Mumma..is it necessary?"
Meera already knew that Madhav would side with Mihir:"Very necessary, kyonki beta, uske doctor ne bhi bola tha na, ki he needs to take it out..agar vo dimag mein sab bharta rahega, it will just increase the pressure, he'll keep recollecting those bitter memories, kyonki agar aisa nahi hua, toh vo injury hone pe aise hi lambe time tak unconscious rahega...there are chances of coma...aur uski job hi aisi hai, injuries are a part of his job..."

Madhav nodded in daze, he knew his mother was right, but Mihir was right too..

He said:"Mumma, vo mujhse zyada aapki sunenge..you try first.."
Meera nodded and said:"Tujhe kal subah.."
Madhav cut her off:"Nahi mumma, kal toh afternoon shift hai, don't worry, Aaj raat late bhi hua toh chalega, bas aap ek baar unhe mana lo, I will stay with you both..."

Meera smiled and kissed his forehead:"Mera samajdaar baccha..."

Madhav chuckled and pulled her cheek:"Meri beautiful mumma..."

They both chuckled and then stood up to do their respective tasks...

....

Meera knocked on Mihir's door..
He looked from his laptop and smiled...
She sat beside him and asked:"Zaruri kaam kar raha hai kya?"
Mihir shook his head:"Track records dekh raha tha...ek purana terrorist hai koi, usi ke..abhi toh mujhe Ghar se hi kaam karna hai..uske baad I'll go to the place where the next mission is..."