Chapter 11: Threats and tricks..

Mihir went back in, and saw the news..

"Abdul, ek khatarnak terrorist hue faraar, apni team ke saath, kiya special cops ko ghayal, kuch officers ki hui mout..
Saath hi unhone ek officer ki laash ke Jeb mein ek chitthi rakkhi hai:"SP BACHKE REHNA..IS BAAR ZINDA NAHI BACHOGE.."
Jaisa ki aapne dekha, terrorists ne di Sun Panther ko khuli dhamki, kya humara desh fir khatre mein hai??"

Madhav saw Mihir and switched off the TV, he hoped Mihir hadn't seen the whole news..

Mihir saw the blank screen and sighed and left..he was very angry, because of him those officers died...he would not spare those idiots..

Madhav said in a loud tone, pretending, trying to hide their escape news:"Jail mein rehke aapko dhamki de rahe hai, gadhe kahinke, aap stress mat lena.."
Mihir:"Oh, kab hua ye sab.."
He asked very naturally..Madhav smiled in relief..
Madhav:"Abhi hi shayad, chodiye na.."

Mihir smiled secretly..so now he had two enemies to sort out...

Madhav peeped in the kitchen to see what Mihir was doing...

Mihir was looking at the kadhai on the gas and at the same time was doing something on the laptop...

The thing was that Meera wanted to eat something Mihir made..

So Mihir was making the lunch, and though pretending, but Madhav was slightly excited for the lunch..

Madhav saw the container but couldn't see the contents so he left, feeling bored..

Mihir frowned at the information, even after looking at every corner, the terrorists were found no where, even the CCTV footage was missing..

Someone from the system was helping them...and then it clicked to him..even in the temple, someone had been with the terrorists, to plant the second bomb and telling them the entry and exit points..

Mihir turned the gas off, seeing the curry ready, he quickly covered it, and with his laptop, went to his room and locked it immediately...

He sat down to search for their last locations, nothing...

Mihir glared at the screen in frustration..where did they disappear? In the thin air or something...

He then got a notification of some news related to the terrorists..

He opened it and was shocked

Abhi abhi jaankari mili hai ki Abdul ne Sun Panther ka asli naam Tak jaan liya hai..unka naam hai Mihir Rajput ya Malhotra.. ye rahi unki tasveer..

Ye jaankari hume ek viral post ke dwaara mili hai, jo ek anonymous account ne post ki hai

Ye jaankari hume ek viral post ke dwaara mili hai, jo ek anonymous account ne post ki hai..saath hi us post ke neeche clearly Abdul ne mention kiya hai apna naam...

Mihir closed the video immediately...he ran his hands through his hair, his identity shouldn't have been revealed..then he saw the picture clearly...it was of the time he was coming back home, from the hospital, after his checkup..he had felt someone's gaze, and had turned to look behind...were the terrorists keeping an eye on him?