Chapter 31: Planning it out..

Mihir went to the RAW headquarters first..

He had already locked his bag in the hotel room...

Mihir's identity said that he was a travel blogger..

There was fake page for him too, which had good audience too...

The audience were the RAW people only.....
Every officer had a job profile, a fake one...

The world could never know their actual job..

Mihir nodded as Ashok greeted him...they were in Ashok's cabin...

Ashok:"Is Mrs. Malhotra ok?"
Mihir shook his head:"She's still not conscious...there's slight improvement though, but her will power is lacking.."

Ashok sighed..:"I hope it wouldn't affect your work..."
Mihir looked at him straight:"You think that?"
Ashok shook his head:"No Mihir, I know you well enough to trust you on that, but the ministers don't...they may ask you.."
Mihir cut him off politely:"That's ok...unki duty hai puchna...and meri duty hai unhe convince karna..don't worry sir...abhi chale?"
Ashok:"Appointment do ghante ke baad ki hai, you need to.."
Mihir cut him off again:"No sir, rest karne nahi aaya hun...if the meeting is later, we can figure out a plan.."

Ashok was stunned:"Isn't your conscience stopping you.."

Mihir sighed:"It is, but I've decided to give it a chance...mujhe Javed ke baare mein kaafi cheezein nahi pata...I need to see that first...plan isliye taaki time waste na ho, agar laga ki I'm not agreeing with the task, then we can discuss about it.."

Ashok:"So if you feel it's wrong, you won't do it?"

Mihir:"Yes sir, I won't do it.."
Ashok saw the determination in his eyes, and felt proud of his student..

Ashok patted his shoulder:"I promise you, tumhara conscience khud kahega ki Javed needs to be tackled this way.."
Mihir:"It's a kidnap sir, it's wrong, aur aap toh officially ek kidnapper ki tarah jaane ko keh rahe ho.."

Ashok sighed:"So even Hang to Death is wrong?"
Mihir looked up startled..he shook his head in no..

Ashok:"That's extreme actually, we're not even injuring him, interrogation ke liye laana padega...I know his deeds, and wish to arrest him...but we're helpless...there's a huge number of volunteers that are ready to die for him, the public almost worships him, uska arrest riots laayega, abhi abhi government stable Hui hai, we can't take another blow, this is the only option..and the worst part..we can't even take your responsibility..."
Mihir:"That toh I know...and also, main pakda gaya, toh I'll be arrested na?"

Ashok nodded sadly..

Mihir:"Use capture karne ke baad uske kaale chithe nahi khol sakte kya?"
Ashok:"Kar sakte hai..but uske liye tumhe free rehna padega..."

Mihir:"That I'll make sure of..."

Ashok nodded..
Mihir stood up:"Sir chloroform Lena hai na?"
Ashok:"Plan is pending...tum uske utna paas nahi ja paoge..the security he has is good, and you can't even harm them much, jab tak Javed public ki nazron mein accha hai, atleast tab tak ye bahar nahi aana chahiye, ki ye kaam Government ka hai.."

Mihir sighed:"Kahin toh jaata hoga na vo, bina security ke?"
Ashok:"Our agent Dhawal in his security team said ki vo kabhi akela nahi jaata bahar..."

Mihir:"Dhawal's code name?"
Ashok:"Kshitij Roy..."

Mihir nodded..
Ashok:"Chloroform ka rehne do...abhi hume plan formulate karna padega...tum ek baar dekh lo, even the ministers want to sit and plan with us...they are very eager on that..."