Chapter 25: Jay's dilemma solved

A/N: I may not be able to update everyday from now..there are weekly PCBs going on..but I'll try to, at night...

Anurag patted Jay's shoulder, he was busy looking out of the window, while standing near it..

He wiped his tears and turned hurriedly..

Anurag saw his tear stained face, and felt bad for him..

Anu:"It's not your fault Bhai, aap khudko kyon blame kar rahe ho..."

Jay:"Madhav had told me, hinted me actually, main hi nahi samjha...I was blind in my parents' love..I acted selfish.."

Anurag cut him off:"No you didn't, you took care of Mihir bhai when he was alone in Kashmir.."
Jay:"Main sirf phone pe baat karta tha..."
Anu:"Vo bhi ek tarah ki care hai...pls aise unse dur mat raho, I know aap dar rahe ho, aapko lag raha hoga, ki Mihir bhai doesn't want to meet you, but he loves you...I've seen it, aur vaise bhi, unhe toh saara sach pata hi tha na, he still talked to you, let you shower him with your love, vo toh aapki daant bhi Khushi Khushi khaate the.. there's nothing that can separate him from you... you're also his brother, like Madhav is...like I am.."

Jay looked at him puzzled..
Anu smiled:"Maddy considers me his brother, so even Mihir bhai does...no questions asked..vaise bhi I've a charming personality, hainna?"

Jay nodded with a small smile...

Anu sighed and asked him:"Better now?"
Jay:"Ya..tum usse mil lo.."
Anu shook his head:"Nahi, they both are with Meera aunty..let them have some family time.."

Jay nodded..

A nurse came to them, looking for them..

She asked:"Jay Rajput?"
Jay nodded...
She said:"Sir aapko patient Mihir Malhotra bula rahe hain..he wants to see you.."

Jay was pleasantly surprised, but he went behind her..

Anu smiled widely and followed..

They went in to see Madhav sitting beside Mihir...

Seeing them, both smiled..

Jay and Anu reciprocated their smiles..
Anu asked:"Maddy, aunty kahan hain?"
Madhav:"Canteen, hospital staff ne Dada ke liye soup ka bola hai, she went to get that.."

Anu nodded and went to the canteen..

Jay sat on the couch, awkwardly..

Mihir:"Aap mujhse kabse awkward hone lage bhaiya?"
Jay looked up:"Nahi, vo.."

Mihir sighed:"Bhai mere saath baitho na.."
Madhav tried to stand up, but both Mihir and Jay stopped him...
Jay:"Main dusri side baith jaunga..you stay with him.."

Mihir smiled at that.
Jay sat beside him..

Mihir:"You were not at fault bhaiya..aap unki galti ki saza khudko kyon de rahe ho..look at your eyes...you're crying for those idiots..you're not like this bhaiya..aap practically sochte ho..don't break now.."
Jay whispered:"I didn't trust you na.."

Mihir held his hand and put it on his head:"You always trusted me...I was alone there, you were the only one who soothed me, bhale hi paas nahi the, par aapne mujhe akela feel nahi hone diya..mere first mission ke baad, you let me cry on the call for hours, you calmed me down after my nightmares..aadhi raat ko bhi..kabhi aapne nahi pucha about missions, you respected my duty and soothed me...Maine Madhav ya mumma ko kabhi reach out nahi kiya, because I was forced to stay away...but aapko Kiya, because I trusted you to not tell the Rajput couple, if I asked you to hide..aapne chupaya sab, mere liye...what else can prove your love for me?"