Chapter 15: An Emotional morning..

Mihir was about to say, but stopped..and looked at Madhav, who was already looking at him with questioning eyes...

Mihir:"Vo..vo Jay bhaiya humare bhai hai.."
Madhav's eyes widened as he realised..:"Vo Shalini and Sambhav Rajput ke bete hai?"
Mihir nodded...

Madhav looked away and said:"Mumma unki bahot tareef kar rahi thi.."

Mihir looked at him confused..
Madhav:"Ab kya bolun unko.."
Mihir:"Jay bhaiya ne mujhe kabhi buri tarah treat nahi kara...vo humare bade bhai hai bacche.."
Madhav nodded:"I know...but mumma ko accha nahi lagega.. upar se vo aapse bade hai..means he was born before their marriage..."

Mihir:"He hid it from the world..Shalini and Sambhav Rajput married a year before Mom married him.. He had impregnated Mrs. Rajput, so he married her in hurry.."
Madhav:"Fir aap hue, a year after Mom's marriage.."
Mihir nodded..

Madhav patted his back:"Mujhe bhaiya se milna hai..I never knew mere Hitler Dada ko koi daant sakta hai.."
Mihir glared at him playfully...
Madhav chuckled..

Mihir smiled and leaned to kiss his forehead and whispered:"Ab so ja, bahot raat ho gyi..tujhe kal shoot pe jaana hoga na.."
Madhav was smiling with tears, the little gestures were back..he wiped them off and said:"Nahi, film wrap up ho gyi hai almost, bas song baaki hai..uske liye set banega, thoda time lagega..Maine aur koi films sign nahi Kari..kyonki I needed a break.."
Mihir nodded, not understanding most of the things..
Madhav saw his confused face and whispered, while giggling a lil:"Aapko kuch samaj nahi aata na entertainment field mein.."
Mihir shook his head violently, making Madhav laugh..

Mihir pouted:"Bade bhai ka mazak nahi udate..."
Madhu ignored him royally and said:"Vaise vo spy ka kya kiya..."

Mihir smiled:"Kuch nahi, jaane Diya.."
Madhav shook his head and stood up:"Stop lying...merse jhuth bologe to pakde jaoge, aur ab so jao, you would be tired..."
With that he left for his room with a smile, but stopped and went back..

Mihir raised his eyebrows.. Madhav whispered:"Aur bhi kahin cameras hai?"
Mihir:"Main hall mein hai, aur dining area and kitchen mein bhi...rooms mein nahi hai, one of the house help is involved Madhu, humein dhyaan rakhna padega..and mere aane ke baad lagvaye hai.."
Madhav nodded, trying to process everything...
Mihir:"Tu tension mat le..main sab theek kar dunga...tu shaanti se so ja..aur main bhi so jaata hun..."

Madhav:"Maine mumma ko check Kiya tha, she's sleeping, aap.."
Mihir:"Tujhe kaise pata main dekhna chahta hun unhe.."
Madhav smiled:"I was just confirming, and you just did that.."
Mihir smacked his forehead:"You realise you tricked me..SP?"
Madhav smiled wider:"Vo to aap Ghar ke bahar ho, yahan to mere bhole se Dada ho.."
He pulled Mihir's cheeks and ran away..

Mihir chuckled and saw him wiping off the smile as he left the room...

Madhav reached his room and smiled widely after closing the door...

Mihir saw the time, 4AM..

He sighed and stood up to make tea for himself, he wouldn't be able to sleep for only an hour now..
His usual time was 5 AM..

He first checked Meera's room...he opened the door softly, and saw her sleeping with a smile..

The medicines had her in complete control..

Mihir went in and kissed her forehead gently..he whispered with moist eyes:"I'm sorry mumma..i know I hurt you..but I promise main sab theek kar dunga..I promise..."
He left silently seeing that Madhav had already covered her with duvet..

Mihir went in the kitchen.
He started searching for the camera..he was going to break it surely.. and today only he would even find the traitor..he found it after searching a lot and broke it..