Chapter 19: Final plan..

5 AM..

Mihir opened his eyes as he felt weight on his chest..

He smiled as he saw Madhav sleeping with a smile, his head resting on Mihir's chest..

Mihir looked to his other side, to see his mother sleeping with her head resting on the bedpost..

He gently moved Madhav's face and laid him on the pillow properly..
He then removed Meera's hand from his head and caressed her head softly..

Trying to not disturb her sleep, he made her lay down on the bed, adjusting the pillows properly, he also covered her with blanket properly..

For the first time Mihir felt a very good morning...

He wished this to be his truth forever...what would he not give for such blissful days...

He kissed Meera's forehead gently and then affectionately caressed Madhav's messy hair..he kissed his forehead too, after gently removing his hair locks on the forehead..

Madhav sensed him and turned to him, hugging him with a wider smile..

Mihir smiled and hugged him back, and then caressed his hair to make him sleep again...as Madhav slept, his grip on Mihir loosened slightly and Mihir gently broke the hug, making him sleep properly..

He smiled at his family, and then rushed to the bathroom, the common one..

.....

He went to the basement to check on Aryan..

He was snoring soundly, wrapped in the blanket..

Mihir smiled slightly...Aryan was too young to get sentenced...he would have to think something about the boy..

Mihir checked the fridge, food was almost over...he looked at his watch, it was 5:30...

He sighed and made a mental note of buying food for him..

He filled the bottle and kept it back, and then saw Aryan waking up..he stood there..

Aryan woke up, stretching his arms, with a smile..

He sat up straight as he saw Mihir in front of him..

Aryan hugged his knees..
Mihir:"Kya ho gya..."
Aryan:"Itni subah subah yahan...kyon?"
Mihir sighed:"Check karne aaya tha..do you need anything?"
Aryan:"Freedom hi dedo for a change?"
He dared to peek at Mihir, who was glaring him..
Mihir:"I told you about it, didn't I? Aur vaise bhi, I know there's no one waiting for you at home...to kyon pareshan hai..I'm trying to catch her soon..ok?"
Aryan smiled slightly at the gentle tone..Mihir didn't look like a kidnapper from any angle..

Mihir saw the smile and turned away..

He told Aryan to freshen up, and when he did, Mihir made him sit, and talked about some important things...

After completing the important talk, he took out his phone..

He decided to call his worst enemy...he had a plan..

Shalini was sleeping peacefully when her phone rang..

She picked it up in sleep and spoke:"Kon hai itni raat ko.."

Mihir:"Missed me Shalini Rajput?"
Sleep jumped out of the window and Shalini sat up straight..:"Toh tumhe finally time mil gya, mujhe to laga tha rone se chutkara hi nahi mila hoga.."

Mihir glared at Aryan for sending those pictures to her..but spoke:"Rone ka time aayega aapka bhi, but abhi ek zaruri baat...I know about your drugs business too..main warn kar raha hun, stop it today itself...kal main apni tarah se attack karunga...I'll destroy your business...I promise...aaj ke aaj use band kar do..main expose karne raha, toh jail to aap jayengi hi, but seat bhi kho dengi apni party ki..."