Acknowledgement and my note

Ya, I know ye kaam pehle karte hain, but main alag praani hun, jhel lo..

This is to thank all of you for the love and support you guys showed on this book....

I saw the reads and votes on the book, I've never had these many...thank you everyone...

Also..the name Mihir is special for me...

I had read a book on Wattpad, of Hero...I loved the protagonist in it, his name was Mihir...and Mihir was Abhishek in that too...since then Mihir sounded beautiful to me...I wanted to make a Mihir of my own...and I hope I did..

So for the name of my character, I would like to thank VHEO_12

Secondly, brotherhood and army combination was something I could never think of, but after reading so many books on the same, I decided to write one myself..the plot was new in my head, and I didn't even write any scenes from any of the books, which I feared I would, because so many books could have impacted my writing..

The lovely brotherhood of Sidshek always made me love them more...I'm an Abhishekian and a Sidshekian...

This book will always be very special to me...I had begun this when I had felt very down...but once I started writing, my feelings were soothed, I was able to smile a bit...

The second book that will soon begin, is my idea of what soldiers and spies like Mihir do, how actors like Madhav manage life...

Purely my idea, it maybe different from the reality, that's what we call fiction...

So this books ends now, there are some characters coming up in the next book, and I hope you all will support me on that one too...

Once the goals are completed, atleast the vote targets..I'll begin the second book

Thank you for reading through this note...