Chapter 35: Guilt free

He decided to have a nap, but failed... accepting defeat, he started working...keeping a check on the juniors' works, and ensuring they had no doubts..he checked their training schedules and suggested a few changes, as the head of the department...

Hours passed by and when Mihir felt thirsty, he looked around for water, that's when he noticed the time..

It was 3:45...

Mihir shut his work in 5 minutes, and cleared the room in 10 minutes...

He checked out and masked himself completely...

He went to the airport..

After all the procedures, when he finally boarded the flight, and got seated, he felt relieved...

His satisfied smile formed when the flight took off, and Mihir was excited to reach home..

9 AM..

Jay's hospital..

Madhav had woken up an hour ago, he had called Mihir several times, but when nothing happened, he thought he was busy..

Madhav was in a grumpy mood..he was missing Mihir now...this was too much..

Anu was still snoring in his house, and Jay was attending patients..

Meera was sleeping comfortably, seeing which, Madhav smiled..

He went to the canteen to get something, after freshening up and ensuring that a nurse was present with Meera..

While he was having his food, he saw a news on the TV in canteen...it was on mute, but the headlines were clearly visible..

Our very own politician and environment minister goes MISSING..
Yesterday Javed Ali went missing from a party...well that party was a drug party, according the NCB reports, huge quantities of some of the most expensive drugs have been found in this party...a large number of politicians and people at higher posts were caught in this party...as the NCB made a sudden raid..Javed was missing...the officers suspect he had fled as he might have got to know of the raid somehow...is baare mein aur janne ke liye Bane rahe humare saath.."

Madhav heard murmurs from people...everyone was discussing the news...

He had a mask on to avoid public attention...

He was a bit shocked...the missing happened in Delhi, on the same day as Mihir's mission day...he was confused...but he knew he couldn't ask Mihir about it..maybe it was just a coincidence..

Madhav shrugged off his thoughts...he was not disturbed by the news..Javed was popular but when Madhav had met him in a social event, his opinion about Javed changed, unlike in the media and people's eyes, Javed was arrogant..Madhav had witnessed him talking rudely to a security guard, he found it unfair, he would have called out, but Meera had stopped him, who had accompanied him in the event...it was to raise funds for a non governmental organisation that worked for environment...the government was promoting them, Javed had donated his own money to the NGO.. the government budget wasn't involved there..

Madhav sighed, people weren't what they looked from outside...he was just surprised that Javed took drugs..

...

Mihir reached the hospital directly and went to the ward..to meet Meera and Kanha..

Madhav had just finished eating, he paid the money and went to Meera's ward...

He was about to enter, when he saw Mihir rushing in...

Mihir saw Madhav and hugged him tightly...

Madhav hugged him back with teary eyes...