Chapter 23: End of The Battle..

A/N: Long chapter hai, more than 2600 words, so I have set a target...

Votes: 30
Comments: 15
(Per person maximum 3 comments will be counted, more than that won't count, but you're free to do..)

I've never given targets in this book, but I had to, coz the last few chapters have been a roller coaster, and still comments are less..

I'll post the next chapter only after this Target is achieved..

....

After sometime, Mihir was able to push back bitter memories somehow, it exhausted him mentally..

His eyes had become red due to crying...it was evident that Deepak had succeeded somewhat..

When he returned, he saw Mihir squeezing his eyes to calm himself, to just rest if he could..

Deepak smirked and came near Mihir, he said in his ears:"Kaisa laga Mihir, was I upto your expectations?"
Mihir wiggled, he wished he could just punch him once..
Deepak laughed and checked if the ropes were intact, and yes they were..

He warned him:"Ab baith ke saare pal yaad kar lena...because the end is near.."

He left before Mihir could retort back..

Mihir was frustrated..he felt blood trickling down his face, the punches were aching terribly..he tried to get rid of it..

When he couldn't, he remembered he had a blade in his back pocket, he always kept one, he instantly tried to take it out..

He bit his lips to avoid screaming out of pain, due to the ropes and his constant efforts to sneak in his hand to the pocket, through the chair's wooden part..while trying to do that, his wrist got a cut due to the edgy chair..

He winced but contained his scream..he finally got his blade..

He started cutting the rope quickly...but his hands shivered due to the weakness..he ended up harming himself a bit, he bit his lips to prevent making noise..
He kept looking towards the entrance, to ensure that Deepak won't come..

He was able to cut half of it, when Deepak came again..

He held the ropes to look like he was tied..

Deepak rubbed the cotton on his arm..he then loaded an injection..

Mihir shook his head and jerked himself:"Abhi kyon behosh karna hai?"
Deepak held his hand tightly:"Chup reh, abhi aas paas ke gaav wale uth gaye hain, tu shor karega.."

He was about to inject, Mihir stopped him again:"Nahi karunga..injection nahi.."

Deepak glared at him..he sighed, even he wouldn't want to waste the sedatives..

He put a tape on his mouth, and left to set the gun, with a silencer..he had to finish the job, and leave for Australia today itself..

Mihir whimpered in pain, as he tried to cut the ropes again, but ended up hurting himself badly..

He somehow started again, and freed himself..

He quickly removed the tape, and untied his legs..
He tried to walk, but stumbled...his legs had stiffened...

He rubbed the legs rapidly, trying to let blood flow smoothly...

He succeeded and was about to run out, when he heard the sirens...

The team was here...
Mihir smiled slightly in relief, but when Deepak entered, his face turned into horror..

Deepak saw him free and tried to shoot him on the shoulder..