Chapter 9: Back home??

Madhav saw Meera as she didn't speak a word, neither in the car, nor at home..

Madhav held her hands gently and said:"Aap thik ho?"
Meera shook her head and cupped his face gently:"TU theek hai?"
Madhav's eyes teared up, but he tried to wipe them off, but Meera hugged him tightly

Madhav broke down in her warm hug..

Madhav (while sobbing):"Main nahi kar sakta, I know I love him..Dada hai vo mere, but kaise bolun unko, mujhe accha nahi lagta, vo chale gye chodke, abhi bhi jhuth bol rahe the..vo kyon nahi karte mujhse pyaar.."
He was crying so badly that Meera got very worried:"Madhu bachpan yaad kar, kabhi laga that he hates you.."
Madhav shook his head in the hug

Meera:"To fir, ho sakta hai koi majburi ho.."
Madhav didn't say anything..
Meera sighed:"Tu use Dada nahi bulayega?"
Madhav shook his head

Meera:"Bulayega ya nahi baccha.."
Madhav's voice was laced with tears:"Nahi bulaunga..vo chale gye the na, main bhi dekhta hun, vo kaise reh paate hai jab main unko Dada na bulaun..if he still loves me, to he will get affected...vaise to I'm 100% sure ki vo nahi karte pyaar..but aapke kehne pe ek chance..I can't be the childhood Madhav now, when he is not the childhood Mihir anymore.."

Meera nodded and kissed his hair...

Hospital, the moment Madhav and Meera left..

Mihir started crying badly..

Jay hugged him tightly, and said:"Tu ro kyon Raha hai..ab to khush hona chahiye na, atleast now your family can support you, tujhe akela nahi rehna padega.."
Mihir shook his head:"Main nahi Jaa sakta vahan.."
Jay was shocked:"Tu pagal ho gya hai...aunty khud tujhe Ghar le jaana chahte hai.."
Mihir smiled with tears:"Aunty...aunty hain vo aapki?"

Jay closed his eyes..
Mihir:"Bhaiya jo kuch bhi hua, papa ka mumma se kabhi pyaar na karna, Mrs. Rajput se shaadi karna, humara Ghar todke..hume Ghar se bahar nikalkar, sab Galat tha, par kya iski saza papa ko bhugatni padi?"
Jay couldn't say a word..

Mihir:"Mumma ko vo Ghar se bahar nikal paaye, because all those days, my mother was the other woman, un dono ne to bhaag ke shaadi karli thi, but jab Mr. Rajput urf my so called father ko pata chala, ki mere Nanu chahte hai ki vo mom se shaadi karein, to unhone haan kardi, aur Shalini Rajput ne bhi.."
Jay got angry and said:"DON'T FORGET SHE'S MY MOM MIHIR..I know tu gussa hai, but you can never disrespect my mother Mihir..."

Mihir looked down to hide the tears but failed..

Jay couldn't stand there, he loved his mom a lot, he couldn't let Mihir disrespect her..

Mihir saw him leave and let himself cry...

He was tired...if Jay got angry in a small thing like that, would he ever talk to him if he told him about Shalini Rajput's true colours....

Mihir highly doubted that..and again decided to not share a word with Jay..he would never let him or anyone know...

Mihir wiped his tears and tried to sleep, but everytime he closed his eyes, Meera and Jay's words hit him hard...

He was restless..
He had seen the spark of hate in Madhav's eyes...would he ever love him.

He knew Madhav would be crying...he had again made him cry..

Mihir pulled his hair in frustration..

His head was aching badly...he rubbed his head to calm himself...he could only hear their voices, Meera and Jay's words, and Madhav's hate..he could see and hear nothing else.. Mihir tried to think of something else, he opened his eyes..