Glitching

Rhea's POV

One thing not a lot of people know about me is that I don't really know how to act in front of a camera. For the WWE it's easy because I have this persona and this somewhat script of what I have to do. However, when it comes to my own social media I just never know what to say or what to post.

With the publicity around Judgement Day and... well, me... getting bigger and bigger, my personal assistant has been pushing intensively for me to post more, which makes me restless. I'm here to wrestle, not to share every second of my life, even though I'm aware that's a price I have to pay in order to be on WWE.

The one good thing is that the boys are just as lost as I am when it comes to social media, which led the WWE marketing team to hire an agency to deal with that for us. Today is the first day we're gonna be meeting them and to be honest I have no idea what to expect.

Looking at the clock, I realize we're gonna be late if Dominik doesn't come out of his house at this exact moment. I honk until I see him running down towards my car.

"Oh my god, what took you so long?" I ask him and he just shrugs.

"Good morning to you too".

"You're lucky I like you". I tell him as I start driving to the headquarters. That's another thing, everyone thinks there's something going on between me and Dom, but the truth is that we're just really good friends. We bonded weirdly well. The whole Judgement Day team did.. It's amazing how the four most random people you could ever put together got along so well. I like how it feels like a family, reminding me that I'm not alone. It's a nice feeling to have, especially when your actual family is on the other side of the planet.

Y/N's POV

Cycle n.1: too much thinking too little sleeping

You've always had a bit of a problem falling asleep but lately it's been getting a bit out of hand. You're completely used to going to bed around 2:30AM and you know you have a problem - that is starting to get bad again - when you start sleeping less than 3 hours a night. All of this accumulated tiredness makes you grumpy.

You and your group are already at the performance center adjusting some technical stuff like camera positioning when the wrestlers arrive. Your biggest wish is to go by unnoticed since the lack of sleep makes your social battery dangerously low.

Your manager directs each one of them to their designated groups of work, you and your friend will be working more focused on Rhea and Dominik. Sebastian is pissed he didn't get allocated with Damian.

"Hey! Nice to meet you! We are Y/N and Sebastian and we will be working with the both of you for content creation and some other things!" You hear your friend's voice when the wrestlers get closer to the two of you while you try to finish setting up the microphones setups, a simple task requiring much more attention than usual due to exhaustion. All that while still attempting to become invisible.

To make things even better, the levelers are not regulating like they should. "Fine, stay out of tune then" you leave them on the table a bit carelessly while whispering to yourself, or so you thought, because looking up from the gear, there were three pairs of eyes staring at you. Great.

"What?" You ask, now realizing it came out ruder than meant.

"You said something?" "Hi! I'm Rhea! And this is Dom!" You hear both Sebastian and Rhea at the same time, a sided smile on her face. Your brain is glitching.

"Hey" you answer with a small wave. Sebastian gives you a look that said get your shit together and Rhea dropped her smile. "A handshake wouldn't hurt, you know?" You hear Dominik mumbling.

"Great! Now that we're all introduced, let's get started?" He said, trying to lighten the weird mood that was installed.

You're recording a video of both the wrestlers in the ring while they answered some questions. The whole time you could feel Rhea's eyes on you. Every time you sighed or said something, you felt like you were the next one to get punched, just not by anyone in the ring. By Rhea's personal assistant.

The job of the day was done and you were packing the equipment to go back to the agency when Rhea's P.A came up to you "You know, you really don't have to take this job if you don't want to. But if you do, I suggest you drop that bratty attitude".

You sighed loudly, preparing yourself to answer her. So much for going through it unnoticed.

"Jennifer leave the girl alone, she did nothing wrong." Rhea spoke up before you could say anything, approaching from behind you.

The P.A gave you a final death glare but left. "Sorry about her, she can be a real bitch sometimes" You smile at the wrestler. "It's ok, not like I'm not used to dealing with pissy P.As anyway. It looks like they come in bulk." Both of you chuckle. Those are some nice eyes. Glitch.

"Heyy Y/N, let's go? They're waiting for us!" Sebastian showed up to save the day. The situation would've started to get weird with both of you just standing , waving at Rhea with a smile. "Yes! I'm on my way! See you around Rhea!"

"See ya!" Her thick accent slides through the vowels. Glitch. Again.

Rhea's POV

When I got there, Dom and I were allocated with a group from the agency, Y/N and Sebastian if I'm not mistaken. The girl had a tired haze over her, but she was really good at her job. The way she directed us and explained what we should do and where to look was very easy to understand and she was surprisingly patient with us considering how annoyed she looked with everything else.

I really don't like making people feel worse on a day they're not 100%, it's just mean. No one has the obligation to have a good day everyday and the least I can do is not make their life any more miserable, unless I'm in the ring. That's why I tried my best to pay attention to what she was saying. However, Dom and my personal assistant didn't seem to have the same thought. She was throwing death glares at Y/N everytime I paid more attention to what the cherry haired girl said than her opinions.

My PA isn't always the nicest person to be around, if I'm being honest, but she does her job great and that's what matters. Once we finished for the day, we were just about to leave when I heard her giving Y/N shit.

"You know, you really don't have to take this job if you don't want to. But if you do, I suggest you drop that bratty attitude". Ok that was uncalled for

"Jennifer, leave the girl alone, she did nothing wrong." I said. I saw the way Y/N changed her posture like she was ready to fight. PA's name leaves, looking very pissed.

"Sorry about her, she can be a real bitch sometimes"

"It's ok, not like I'm not used to dealing with pissy PAs anyway. It looks like they come in bulk." Both of us chuckle.

"Heyy Y/N, let's go? They're waiting for us!" Sebastian calls her before you can say anything else "Yes! I'm on my way! See you around Rhea!"

"See ya!" I smiled, and I swear I saw a flash of something in her eyes. I'm probably going crazy.

Brushing off these thoughts I call Dom and we leave too.