Girlfriend pt.2

Love me up. Calm me down.

Rhea's POV

I know that the tears streaming down Y/N's face are probably happy ones, but I can't do anything but feel a pinch of worry when I see my girlfriendcrying so that is why I ask.

"Did I say something wrong? I-" She interrupted me before I could continue.

No, no, no..." She says it like a mantra, shaking her head aggressively while trying to dry the tears that kept on coming. "You didn't say anything wrong, quite the opposite actually. I never thought I would ever listen to such beautiful words from someone and-" I know she has a lot of things going on in her head, and she has told me a few things about her past but overall she is still very secretive (evasive, even) about these things so my heart sinks a little when I hear that.

"Starlove, I want you to know that I truly love you and I want to be with you, ok? And I meant every single word I said." I hug her tightly by the waist, laying my head on her chest.

"Thank you, Rhea. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make tonight weird." She dries her last few tears with a small smile on her lips.

"It's ok, I got you, love." I kiss and give her a devilish grin quickly getting her up in my arms and carrying her to the bedroom in bridal style. Her squeals and laughter filled my ears.

I gently lay her on the bed and while holding both her hands up with one hand. I start trailing kisses down her neck all the way to where the first few buttons of the blouse were. I unbutton them quickly and toss the silky piece across the room. I do the same with her thighs and skirt. Leaving only her corset on, which now I see matched perfectly the black lacy underwear she had on.

I stare at her thirstily, making her blush a little. This woman is heaven-made (or should I say hell-made?). Her fair skin had an addicting contrast with the place pieces of clothing still left on her body. The metal parts of her outfit shone discreetly with the little light that came from the window.

We kiss again, this time much different than the previous one. It is faster, sloppy, desperate, electric . We can't seem to get enough of each other. I hold her waist strongly as she scratches my arms and my back.

Y/N's POV

The temperature in the room gets higher by the second and so do we, getting high on each other. Rhea is your drug and the way you love her makes you feel ill. You would overdose on her if you could, from how bad you love her.

It's addicting how high she gets you. How horny she gets you, all the time , especially when your libido is not that big. Or so you thought, maybe it's because none of those times before we're with Rhea. You were crying a few moments ago and now she's going to make you moan until five in the morning. The only thing your brain can process is Rhea, Rhea, Rhea. You're almost sure that's what escaped your lips too. You are glad Rhea lives in a house so it wasn't a problem with the neighbors since you were interestingly loud last night.

The next morning, you wake up with her softly running her fingers through your hair. When you open your eyes you are met with her loving blue ones.

"Good morning, girlfriend ." You say, snuggling yourself closer into her. Girlfriend. You like how that word feels when it rolls out your mouth.

"Good morning, girlfriend." She repeats, it sounds even better in her raspy and deep morning voice. You just enjoy each other's presence for a while and you end up falling asleep again. Almost one hour later you wake up again. Rhea is still looking at you.

"Were you watching me sleep all that time, you psycho?"

"What?! Can't I admire my beautiful girlfriend when she's asleep anymore?" She asks, her eyes still a little puffy get even smaller when she smiles. You wish you could frame that image.

So you do the next best thing: you grab Rhea's phone from the floor (you have no idea where yours is at this point) and take a picture of both of you. Rhea watches your sudden movements in confusion until she finally understands what is happening.

"We look good together, even all cranky from sleeping." You say.

"We do." She confirms, showing you that the picture was her new lockscreen. This small gesture makes you blush.

For the rest of the day, you spend all of the time attached to each other's hips and at night, you were having pizza while marathoning the best movie franchise ever in your opinion: Shrek. You were laughing so much your stomach hurt.

"You know, yesterday when you said that thing about your flaws aligning to mine or something like that, I thought 'pf she doesn't have any flaws' but this is clearly one, what the fuck?!" You say in between laughter. You pointed at Rhea's pizza. It had pineapple on it.

"Oh shut it." She pushes your shoulder lightly while laughing too.

"Make me." You dare her and she goes to kiss you. "Not with that pineapple pizza mouth." You joke again. It feels so good to joke around with Rhea knowing that she won't be offended, in fact she might tag along. You two eat in silence for a while before (intending) to watch the rest of the movies but accidentally falling asleep.

From then until the Royal Rumble (or night before it), you could see how increasingly anxious Rhea was getting. It is currently 3:35AM and for once you feel like going to sleep when she doesn't.

"Babe, you gotta get some rest. You can't fight 30 women being sleep deprived." You say with a very quiet voice while pulling her to your chest, resting her ear against it so she could hear the steady beat of your heart. You read somewhere that it had calming effects.

"I'm sorry star. It's just that it's a very hard match and a huge event and I can't mess up-" You interrupt her with a kiss. It has been your favorite thing to do, to be honest because of the little pout she makes every time you part your lips. It's so cute .

"I know me saying this might not help shit because it may sound like one of those 'just don't be anxious' kind of advice but you prepared for this, babe. Hell, you've worked out so much lately that the you not winning it isn't even a possibility in my brain. This is what you do best and there literally isn't anyone else stronger than you in the women's division." You say. Your fingers slowly brush her hair as you hold her. She hugs you tighter in response. "That, and the fact that your girlfriend will be wearing a choker with your name on it. It has to count as a lucky charm."

"So, you're my lucky charm, huh?" Rhea asks with sass in her voice.

"Yep." You peck her on the lips before adjusting yourself to hug her for a little longer. She had such an inimaginde amount of pressure on her shoulders right now, (most of it coming from herself) that you simply can't fathom. The best you can do is be there for her like she's been for you. You and your terrible way with words that she gladly knew how to interpret. After a little silence, you whisper one last thing.

"I love you."

"Love you too." She says before drifting off to sleep. You don't take much longer to do the same.