Lucky charm

a/n - heyyy i'm back!! i really like this chapter tbh so tell me what you think?
also, i have a question for you all, i have some chapters that didn't (and won't) make the cut into the story, so would you like me to make this a collection and then post them as "extras" from the story? (idk if i made myself clear 🤣🤣)

also merry christmas yall!!

Without you I can't win.

Y/N's POV:

You get in the gorilla around one hour before the show starts. Rhea had to go earlier to get ready and occasionally you had to record a Tiktok from her before the Royal Rumble, so you were currently looking for her. You wished good luck to everyone you met, but deep down all you could think about was 'good luck recovering from the way my baby is gonna destroy you all'.

Technically it was Sebastian's job to record stuff, but being the good friend he is, he explained that 'it would be better if you did it' as a shitty excuse for you to see your favorite wrestler, who was also your girlfriend now. You stop dead in your tracks when you stumble upon her when entering one of the dressing rooms. She looks so fucking hot you can't even process. You try to say something when you open and close your mouth a few times with no sound coming out, you give up.

"Well, hello to you too." Rhea says with a devilish smile. The black lipstick only makes it more evident. She gently grabs your hand and pulls you in the room where she and a few other wrestlers were chilling before the matches. You follow close behind her. You're blushing hard from all the eyes on you.

Well, you, your purple makeup and your 'mami' choker.

"Guys, this is Y/N, my girlfriend and lucky charm." She tells everyone, drawing even more attention to you. You are going to explode. Everyone makes an acknowledging sound, almost in unison. Did they know about you two? Well, now they do. You try not to put much thought into it.

"Hey." You say quietly.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! This idiot simply won't shut up about you." Zelina says, pointing at Rhea before pulling you in for a hug. Liv follows right after.

"Yes! At this point I think we all know almost everything about you. Oh and by the way, I'm sorry I had to cling to your girlfriend so badly." Ok, they all definitely knew about your relationship. She looks really sorry for it. If only she knew.

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault." You say kindly. It was mine . Your brain screams but you try to push it down. Not today, not now.

"It's been fun meeting you all but I actually have a job to do with this one." You say, showing your All Access - Press Pass. "So if you'll excuse us." You wish them all good luck and slightly pull Rhea outside. You two leave the room and let go of each other's hand in fear of it being seen by the wrong people.

The video itself doesn't take long to film as it was just a tale of her walking to the camera. You adjusted the description and saved it to the drafts for it to be posted later: Mami is here.

"That was it. I guess?" You say shyly once you put the phone away. You wanted to hug her and kiss her good luck but you were scared someone would see. Like she was reading your mind, Rhea pulls you to an emptier place, hiding behind some big equipment.

"Wait, don't I get a kiss for good luck?" She asks while laughing a little at your nervousness. You try not looking down to her chest so much as it is very close to your face. Her hands are resting on your waist, holding you just about half an inch from her. You laugh before gently holding her face with your two hands and pulling her into a slow passionate kiss.