The doomed tale

hey, would you all like to see some fanfics with damianXsebastian? i could definitely make a one shot book or something,
by the way, things have been a bit... off... again, so updates will take a little longer but i assume you 100% they will come 

La realtá nuda e cruda.

Y/N's POV

You finish your coffee in bed with a smile on your face while watching Criminal Minds with Barry and Luna. Even though it tasted a little weird from how long it's probably been there, the warmth in your heart brought by the fact that Rhea took her time to make it for you overpowered your upset taste buds. After washing the mug, you walk the dogs to a park nearby. You took your and Rhea's shared notebook with you so you could start writing about the main loose end between you two while they play with other dogs. You are aware that despite your girlfriend's insane ability of figuring things out, there's a lot she still doesn't know about you, so you think this little notebook can be your way of starting these conversations.

When you open it, you notice that on the first page, she had written your initials. Cute. You take a deep breath, trying to organize your thoughts at least a little bit before starting to write them.

Inspired by what she did last time, you come up with a title:

The doomed tale of Mrs Infamous and her Sick Boy-Soldier.

I may not be a mind reader like you but I know that Leith bothers you. I know you think I am using you as his replacement. I know you get insecure about me leaving you for him. I need you to know that I could never. And I could give you a million reasons as to why I won't ever trade you for him but it all pretty much sums up to: he's not you. Leith could never compete with you. He doesn't have the power to.

You stop writing but the thought completes in your head: "He doesn't have the power to ruin me and go like you have. I know you won't but if you decide to use me until I'm no good anymore, I'd let you , because I have nothing else to lose."

You think a little before pressing the pen against the paper again.

I think it's safe to say I never loved someone half as much as I love you, but let's get to the background story.

Ps. you're gonna be pissed and jealous a lot while reading this, but I can't have you feeling insecure about my love for you because I may have a type, I wouldn't want you to know all of these things if I didn't think it was important for you to understand me, so buckle up buttercup, . 🖤 🖤. You draw two tiny hearts.

You create sort of a timeline to show how Leith and you met over a couple of drinks with friends of friends in a shitty bar and how it developed from there: you couldn't stand each other but couldn't look away either. Besides, he wrote songs and you unfortunately related to them. You made sure to be as clear as you could with everything you said in fear of spiking Rhea's insecurities again when you explained that you two had an insane amount of childhood trauma and felt like you understood each other. You two started off as frenemies, giving each other shit nonstop. He was dating this other girl when you met, but eventually they broke up and that's the first time you two sank : the first time hatefucked.

You didn't want to say that but that's exactly it was. You weren't each other's person of choice but that's how it went.

That was the first time you used each other.

After that, it's like that barrier was removed and we started getting along better. Some people would say we made sense together and honestly I didn't really know what it meant until he showed me this song he wrote called 'Cruel Games'. It took me a while to understand that expression: it was not about two broken people healing each other, it's about two cracked people shattering more and more under the false premise of love because pain is all they know. Pain is familiar, so they connect and it feels less lonely. So we decided to give 'us' a try.

It didn't work as well as we thought it would, w e would fight. A lot. But we'd also cry and comfort each other a lot. There was a lot of anger and hurt, but there was also the kindness we were both desperately looking for.

A sad laugh leaves your mouth when memories of all the fights flood your brain.

You roll your eyes when you read what you just wrote, you're so head over heels for Rhea that you can't help but to cringe at your own cheesiness. Cliches are pathetic but god damn they feel good.

Eventually, everything became unsustainable so we broke up and went back to being friends, though we would rebound a few times, it was purely out of pain. Loneliness. Misery loves company. Always has. We were at our lowest and it felt like all we had was one another, even if it hurt. That's why I got known by his fans as Mrs. Infamous, because I'd always be miserable when I showed up around, and he'd follow me to the ground even if it made him sick, hence why Sick Boy Soldier.

I was about to say yes to another rebound when you came in the picture and changed everything. Sebastian was shocked to death when I told him I didn't take it right away. It was the best decision I made because it led me straight to you and you showed me what love was really supposed to feel like. You make me feel so good. You make everything feel a little lighter, lightweight even, when the world's heavy as stone. You showed me the other side of things. I used to think misery was the burn I needed to feel something but you made me realize that fire can feel good because it keeps the cold away.

This is gonna sound cheesy as fuck but I genuinely think you're the only person I've ever loved, Demi. My relationship with him was painful, stressful while ours is everything I could've asked for and more.

I love you.

Xx Miss princess. Yours, always

You make sure to underline heavily the last words.

You finish it with a sore wrist, which makes you finally realize that you've been there for like two hours now, the dogs were chilling close to the bench you were on.

On the way home, you pass by the supermarket so you could get something for dinner tonight and for the rest of the day, you wait for Rhea to come back so you two could head to Damian's. At some point, you get bored and decide to text Sebastian.

"hey"

"Hoe wtf you alive i missed u"

"i miss you too"

(facetime call incoming)

"Omg girl you're at Rhea's! Yes!" He screams once your camera opens as he recognizes those walls aren't from your apartment. You just laugh it out.

You talk for what feels like hours and fill him up in your latest life events. Sebastian does the same, letting you know that he'll also be at Priest's tonight.

"Oh, is there something I should know?" You ask suspiciously.

"I hate you."

"Sebastian, oh my god!" You nearly jump in excitement, you did not see that coming.

"What? They Don't call him bisexual Undertaker just for his looks." Sebastian shrugs. You talk some more about your life before calming down from the laughter and screams.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm so happy you didn't fuck it up this time." You simply smile in response, saying your goodbyes before hanging up.

You are happy with it too.