The champ

i have a playlist with some songs i lowkey quote/use as inspiration, do you wanna hear it?

--

You only like the way it burns because you're addicted to the pain

Rhea's POV:

I'm in a haze: winning the Women's Raw is invigorating. But so is the happiness in Y/N's eyes when she sees me and knowing I'm the reason behind it makes everything sweeter.

I went to the press conference and I could see her in the corner of the room, a gentle smile on her face while doing her job. The conference itself doesn't take long but after that I'm pulled into a bunch of other interviews and hugs. After everything is over, I am so tired and sore that I just go home and sleep until the next day.

"hey champ! sorry for leaving without saying goodbye. Sebastian is an early nighter ugh"

"i hope the invitation still stands though. Xx"

seen 11:14 AM

"Hahah no worries!"

"Of course it does! Can you be ready tomorrow around 7PM?"

seen 11:15AM

"perfect!"

"do we have a dress code?"

seen 11:15AM

"Yess, wear something nice"

"Oh shit, sorry, you're always dressed nicely"

"I mean like casual but a bit extra. I hope you get what I mean 😂"

seen 11:16 AM

"i got you champ! hahah"

"see you tomorrow then xx"

seen 11:17AM

Champ. I like it. I smile to myself as I open the groupchat I have with Dom, Finn and Priest.

"Boys. It's on"

FINN: Wdym

PRIEST: Finally! Do you already know what you're gonna do?

DOM DOM: @Priest don't ask questions if you don't wanna know the answer

"@Dom Dom OMG STFU"

"Yes I do, I'm gonna take her to this restaurant downtown. It's a rooftop called Starlight Express and it has great reviews"

Finn, Priest and Dom dom liked your message.

I rest for the rest of the day and the next morning I go to the gym. Once I'm done with my workout I leave the gym and there are a lot of fans and even some paparazzis waiting for me outside. I take some pictures, sign some merch and overall just talk to them. This is insane, but in a good way, it is nice to see how people enjoy my work.

After that, I go home and chill out with my dogs until it's time to get ready for the date. I'm nervous, what if she doesn't like the food? What if I'm taking this too fast? What if she doesn't want anything to do with me other than just being friends? Shit, this anxiety is eating me alive, so I send her a text.

"We're still on for tonight, right?"

"hahah of course we are, or at least i hope so, because i already started getting ready "