Closer to god & Deeper in hell

It's 5 AM. We feel so good, it's almost frightening. It's 5 AM. I'm made for you, we can't deny it

Rhea's POV:

It was very late (or should I say early?) when Y/N and I decided to go home. The sexual tension between the two of us was getting a bit too much for a room full of people and the alcohol in our systems was definitely not helping. We stumbled outside and called an Uber. Y/N was laughing to everyone and everything, the intoxication making her free. She would spin in the middle of the empty road. Her short dress lifted up as she did it, giving me a view of her butt and her black underwear. I was sitting down on the curb, just watching, the tiredness and the pain from the match slowly catching up to me. I have only seen her this careless and anxiety-free in private, but right now the dim street light reflecting on her and the glitter on her makeup, aligned with the sound of her laughter made the whole scene look like a painting. I take some pictures and videos to try and keep this moment saved forever like it's a masterpiece. Y/N is a masterpiece.

A chef d'oeuvre I could probably never take home to either of our moms in a dress that short, but I think that's what I like about it. The whole paradox she is and everything she represents for me.

She noticed I was recording and started walking towards me. Her hips swaying from side to side and a mischievous smile on her lips. She slowly kneels down in front of me, her frame being in the center of the focal zone, one strap shyly falling off her shoulder. Y/N pulls it up before looking straight into the camera and licking her lips thirstily. It feels like she's staring into my soul through the phone. To say I was hypnotized is an understatement, and the worst part? She knew it . Acting upon it, she simply winked and stood up, one leg on each side of mine.

God. Where was this part of her hiding?

Just as I was about to say something, the Uber arrived and she helped me up. The driver recognized me, unfortunately, so we had to keep our hands to ourselves.

An impossible task if you ask me.

However, the best I could do was hold her hand under the WWE belt (which I had taken off from around my waist a few hours ago) on the middle seat. I had taken that off a while ago

Once we got to my place, we went to my room and she pushed me to the bed. My only reaction is to smile.

"Hold on champ, I'm taking control tonight." Is the only thing she says before bringing meaning to the words 'building you a religion' because she made me both worship her and curse the hell out of her that night

--

We got up around 2PM, I was tired as fuck, slightly hungover and every single inch of my body hurt, but it was worth it: the belt thrown on the couch and the hickey on my thigh were there to tell the story. I was waiting on the couch while Y/N ordered some food and made us some coffee.

"Ugh, I don't think I can move today."

"Then don't, let me take care of you." She said about an hour earlier when we were still in bed. I couldn't say no to that, not when she asked me with eyes like hers. Not with skills like hers, which she made sure to show me again. As if I would forget them.

I come out of my thoughts as she plops down on the couch beside me, with Barry following shortly after. She hands me a mug.

"So, you're gonna tell me where that version of you was hiding all this time?" I ask her.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asks faking innocence. I look at her dumbfounded. "What? I just wanted the Women's Royal Rumble champion, who also happens to be my girlfriend, to have a good night. Can't I?" She says everything with a nonchalant tone, taking a sip of her coffee.