Kiss and make up

This love is important.

Y/N's POV

Rhea seems set back with what I said. Shit, I fucked up again. I shouldn't have mentioned it, maybe I put the cart before the horse, of course I was nothing but an entertainment for her, no wonder why she got pissed when I got into her business like that.

"I-I know I fucked things up, like, really badly, and I keep fucking them up forever it seems. So I completely understand if you don't want to be with me anymore. I wouldn't want to be with myself either. But I really, really, like you and even if I explained everything, it won't simply erase the fact that I was a bitch but maybe, just maybe, you could give me another chance?" You say everything so quickly that you're sure you stumbled on every single word.

"Y/N, wait, what? No, you didn't fuck things. Not at all! We just had some miscommunications. We both made mistakes. It happens!" Rhea's voice is sweet. She gently reaches for your hand, holding it to reassure you. You blush a little.

"Yeah?" It sounded more like a question than you intended, but at least it got a little laugh out of Rhea. It is not usual for someone to tell you that the blame isn't entirely yours.

"Yes! We did, and I'm glad that we are putting everything out in the clear because I really wanna know what upsets you and where we can improve. I want this thing that we have to work. I want us to work, Y/N." Rhea said and god, this woman is your demise.

"I could kiss you right now." Ok, that came out faster than you could control. You stare at her in pure admiration. There's no way in hell this woman is real.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Oh my god.

You don't waste any more time before closing the distance between you two. The kiss is urgent, desperate, like you have missed each other for months, and in fact you did. Her lips taste like mint and you feel slightly bad for a moment because yours probably tasted like an ashtray. It didn't last long though, her tongue piercing directed your mind to different things.

When you kissed her, you ended up pushing her in the process so now she is laying under you on the couch. Her hands are holding your waist up while you slowly move your hips. You love how she always makes you the priority.

Maybe not liking 'the Queen' of WWE wasn't the only reason why you were Rhea's 'Miss Princess', after all.

She slides her hands under your shirt and the feeling of her hot hand mixed with the cold of her rings touching you full of passion mended all the cracks in your heart, you were sure of it. It's insane how right everything feels with Rhea. Even though Leith also wore rings and had a few similarities with her it didn't feel the same, it didn't short-circuit every inch of your body like she did. It didn't ignite you like gasoline.

You two are electric together. You're electric when you have each other.

Your bodies simply fit together, and a little part of your brain likes to think that your hearts do too. The rest of night goes by in a mix of possessive touches and soft noises leaving your mouths. The way our hands traveled on each other's bodies exposed how much you missed each other despite everything else.

Hot and cold. Desperate and slow.

You two were each other's drug and you've been going through withdrawals for far too long.

The next morning, you wake up with Rhea softly moving a strand of hair out of your face.

"Good morning, princess" Her raspy voice reaches your ears.

"No." You hide your face further on her stomach.

"Um, bad morning then? Terrible morning?" She asks with a cocky undertone, laughing a little. Someone making you laugh first thing in the morning is definitely something for the books. You start to think you might actually love this woman.

Yet, you try to refrain from that thought.

"Shut up." You hide your face even more.

"Are you blushing?"

"Fuck you." Of course you are.

"Oh I think you are." She rapidly moves so she's on top of you, holding your hands above your head. "You're hot." Rhea stares deeply into your eyes before slowly leaning in for a kiss. Your body is already begging for her touch. Again. You arch your back in an attempt to feel something but much to your dismay, she gives you a quick peck on the lips and gets up, disappearing into the bathroom and leaving you there all hot, flustered and shirtless.

Rhea's POV

Last night was...eventful. Hell, how much I missed her. Touching her. Listening to her voice, to her breath, to her gasps. The way my name escaped her lips last night. The

"Shut up." She tried to hide her face even more, what could only mean one thing.

"Are you blushing?" I ask.

"Fuck you."

"Oh I think you are." I couldn't miss the opportunity of seeing her blush early in the morning while still shirtless from last night so I grab her hands and hold them above her head. I admired her for a while. The red in her cheeks contrasting with her eyes. "You're hot." I say,I'm hypnotized by her, her pupils dilated. She moves a little under me. Hell.

It took everything in me to not keep going, but we have to work today. I shower quickly and go to make us some breakfast while she takes her turn in the bathroom.

When it's ready, I look for Y/N around the house only to find her in the backyard playing with Barry. She looks so good in my clothes, I lent her some clothes that didn't scream 'Rhea Ripley' too much. She looks so much better in my old clothes than I do. Today we were gonna be recording some things for the Women's Royal Rumble again. It's getting closer and closer and I'm starting to get a bit jittery.

That completely leaves my mind when I get closer to her, a blank stare and a cigarette hanging loosely from her hand.

"Hey." I scratch the back of my head nervously. She takes her time dragging the nicotine. I hug her from behind and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Hey!" She quickly throws away the cigarette and turns to kiss me.

"Breakfast is ready." I hold her waist while trailing her neck with kisses. The smell of my soap on her is inebriating. I hear her little laugh.

"Breakfast huh? What did you cook?" There's a hint of lust in her voice, her speech is slow and slightly raspy from waking up and smoking. God, even though seeing her smoking is kinda hot, I wish she would quit that, but I understand she's been doing it a lot recently and it's exactly easy to just stop.

"Eggs and pancakes, and your stupid Irish coffee." I kiss her after each word. She laughs again. I missed this sound so much.

"You're amazing, did you know that?"

"Yeah, I've heard it a few times." I say jokingly. "Let's go, it's gonna get cold."

We have our breakfast and then head to the location we would be recording. I was supposed to have some interviews and promotional pictures. The drive was fun, we sang at the top of our lungs and laughed until we were out of air. However, we both kind of died down as we got closer and closer to the place, knowing we had to tone it down while in there. Y/N lets go of my hand and I sink a little.

"I think it's better if I go in a little before you." Her voice is void of emotions. It breaks my heart when she closes up like that.

"Yeah, I think that would be a nice idea."

When she leaves the car and lights up a cigarette, I watch her walk away, hypnotized. As if she knew I was looking, she looks back with a grin on her face and waves charmingly. I rest my head against the steering wheel, sighing heavily.

Blue jeans and leather never looked that hot before.