Misery loves company

Mrs.Infamous gets lost when the feeling isn't right. Mr. Sick Boy-Soldier will follow her anywhere she goes.

Y/N's POV:

I stayed out after the fight. I couldn't bring myself to go home and think about all the thousands of different ways I fucked up the one good relationship I had.

"Hell. It wasn't even an actual relationship." I say as I put down my cigarette. The seat at the corner of the bar making me feel even more pathetic.

Congratulations, Y/N, you once again took a good thing you had and fucked it up in one night.

You finish your drink and with the notification sound at a late hour sending your body into auto-pilot. You didn't even have to check to know who it was.

Chainsmoking.

Swallowing pills.

Taking turns until you were in front of the door you used to have a key for. It always goes like this. 2AM. One text. Fill the void.

"Y/N? What are you..." Leith's voice died down when he noticed your tear stained face. You, on the other hand, didn't waste any second before pulling him in for a kiss. You know what they say: misery loves company .

And Rhea wishes you two never fucked.

You kiss him harder, trying to cover up the burning sensation that thought brings. He has to pull you away for a moment to take a look at you, checking to see if you're yourself because right now, he can swear you're somebody else, even if you look physically the same.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Leith asks, his eyebrows furrowed trying to understand what the fuck is going on because the last time he spoke to you, you were happy and with somebody, so much that you declined his rebound offer.

"No." You think twice before pulling him in for a kiss. She wishes you never fucked. Your head wouldn't give you any rest. "Stop asking questions, you don't need any explanation right now"

Leith knows it's something bad if you're resorting to sex to hide your feelings and smoking until it's fatal. The taste of nicotine in your lips gives it away. It's a bit alarming but he does as you tell him: he goes on with it. Not another word being said. Both of you are aware that this is wrong but continue on doing it.

That's how you two roll: destruction.

His hands on your body, the desperation he can feel in your kiss. You almost forgot how your bodies felt together. You pull at his thick dark hair while he slides his hands under your blouse. The rings on his fingers felt cold against your skin, sending electric shocks through your body. You almost ask him to take them off, the flashbacks of Rhea are too much for you to handle right now. Leith is great in bed, don't get me wrong, but he's not her and that only makes you angrier.

To that, your automatic response is to dig your nails deeper on his back, scream louder, go faster. Overall, more violent.

You wake up with the sound of your notifications.

"Yesterday was so fucked up, can we talk??"

"I understand you're upset, I am upset too"

"I really wanna make things work."

"Can we talk?"

seen 5:12AM

"id like that"

seen 05:19 AM

Maybe you're regretting last night, thinking about how Rhea would feel if she found out. "Why do you care how she feels? It's not like you're dating anyways." You think to yourself. It's like your brain hates you,