Fuck it up

a/n: i hope you guys had a nice nye!

Try and fix me, then forgive me: I'm about to destroy this quickly

Y/N's POV

Rhea and Sebastian have texted you a lot during the day but you didn't answer to any of their efforts of reaching out. You couldn't bring yourself to do so. You were upset, angry, stressed, tired, everything at the same time which made you a ticking bomb and gladly the very small rational part of your brain decided that shutting them out, at least for a couple hours, was for the best. You didn't want to disappoint any of them with your sadness, the way you usually do.

You were almost falling asleep when someone burst your isolation bubble.  Leith, obviously . You groaned in annoyance but accepted the call regardless, he called to ask if you and Rhea would like to see his band live a few weeks later, but ended up catching from your tone that something was up but gladly he knew better than to ask about it right away. Instead, he just showed up with food.

"Come on, I brought lunch, let's eat." You hear him calling from your door around 4PM. How did he get in?

"You left the door open." He answers like he was reading your thoughts. 

"Oh." You were feeling so off when you came back home that you didn't even notice you forgot to lock it.

You two eat in silence, you eventually lay your head on his shoulder and once more you wish it was Rhea. The thought makes you uncomfortable as it makes the despair of being fired rise up again. You stand straight and look at him dead in the eye.

"What?"

"I got fired today." The words leave a bad taste on your tongue.

"Oh shit, Y/N I'm sorry." He stops eating and hugs you tightly. His arms around your waist and yours around his neck. You stay like that for a while, before hearing a notification sound on your phone.

' therapy in 45min'

"Shit, I completely forgot. I have therapy today... but that's an interesting timing, I guess." You laugh.

"Oh, Good thing I drove here, then. I'll drive you." Leith messes with your hair and you give him the middle finger while he washes the dishes quickly. You went to get a cigarette but realized you didn't have any left and of course your vape was nowhere to be found. You kinda really hated Rhea right now: she has been hiding it from you to help with your quitting. The only problem with this plan is yourself.

"Do you happen to have a pack?" You ask Leith.

"God, you go back to it full-force." He says, throwing you the newly opened pack of cigarettes he had in his pocket.

"Bad habits die hard."

"Especially if you keep reliving them everytime." It makes you laugh, you love self-deprecating humor.

"You know, it's funny. I don't call you Boy-soldier for nothing." He laughs. You both know he does the exact same thing.

"Smoke my last cigarettes, you run me dry." He raises his eyebrows as he quotes one of the songs he wrote for you.

--

During the session, you get kinda lost in your head while your therapist keeps asking you things. You see her write a lot in her notebook as time passes by and the only answer you seem capable of giving her is 'i don't know' .

It almost makes you wanna laugh imagining what's written there. ' Oh wow, this bitch is always fucking shit up.' Or something like that.

"So, how do you feel about that?" Your therapist's voice Scircle in your mind. Oh yes. You called in begging for a session.