Ideas down the drainadas & swearing

Fuck this.

Rhea's POV

It was only 5:30AM but since I had so much to do today, I had to leave early. I wake up before Y/N and leave some coffee ready in the kitchen before kissing her goodbye. She always smiles in her sleep when I do that.

After going to the gym, I went to a meeting I had scheduled with my lawyer to see how the whole contract update situation was going.

"Please tell me you have good news?"

"Unfortunately, I don't. Do you remember how we talked about contract updates?" I nod. "The agency is not giving in and neither is Jennifer or WWE, for that matter. They don't want any of their employees that are not wrestlers dating you."

"Shit." I pull my hair in frustration. I was positive this was going to work. Even if her agency didn't let her back in, I was hoping that WWE could have her hired as photographer or something.

"I'm sorry."

A couple seconds of silence reign between us before an idea pops in my head.

"Ok but, question, now that there isn't any contract tying her, I suppose I can be open about our relationship, is that right?"

"Well, yes. She's technically a stranger to both of the companies now, but be aware that it may make things harder for her to get a job." I hum in response. Fuck, back to square one. Unless...

Unless I get through Jennifer, and Triple H myself, leaving my lawyer out of it. I can work with that.

"Just one more question, there's nothing saying I can't have a real relationship, right?"

"Not in your contract, no, but your P.A will not be the happiest." What the fuck? I know Jennifer is annoying to deal with but the way he said it made me think there's something I'm not aware of. Either way, I brush those thoughts to the back of my mind, focusing once again on the important matter.

"I have to talk to Triple H."

I thank my lawyer for his work and go find the head of creative. We talk for a few minutes and he is still very hesitant about letting me make Y/N and I's relationship public on Raw. I know it's a long shot but I have to at least try.

"I don't know, Rhea, it really won't go well."

"What they did to her was unfair."

"No, it wasn't. There was a contract and she broke it."

"She didn't break anything!"

"Rhea, why don't you take a breather?" When I notice he isn't bulging, I simply take a deep breath and nod.

"Ok. Thank you for your time." I reply simply before leaving. I was frustrated to say the least, both of my ideas went down the drain in the span of a few hours.

It is so annoying. Everything I do with Dom, Cathy, Samantha (or anyone, really) is for entertainment only, this is my job. WWE has wrestling and storylines, it's not a secret to anyone but a lot of people seem to have forgotten my job and my personal life are two separate things. That's where things got messy, I guess. I may have to work to separate it a bit more. I just don't know how, all I know is I won't get past Wrestlemsnia without letting the world know I'm taken.

Fuck this .

Once I get out of the office, I check my phone only to find out notifications from Y/N, which calmed me down almost instantly.

"good morning from your favorite baes"

(view once image attached)

sent 11:04AM