Stage Ideas

Janet POV

Darius and I talked about some of specifics for a song that we were dancing together on

Darius and I talked about some of specifics for a song that we were dancing together on. As we were going through it, Gil would interrupt throwing out suggestions. Gil occasionally would look at me with a little smirk. I gave him a "stop it" look. Darius didn't know that Gil knew yet. Neither one of them knew that I was thinking of changing things up either. We'll see how it goes.

"Hey baby I'll see you later," he whispered so no one else would hear.

"Okay. What do you have going on?"

"We're going over some things with Dean and the guys just want to hang out later before the show. Nothing too crazy."

"I'll see you later then." He looked me up and down biting his lip. He had this glint in his eye. I could only imagine what he was thinking. I gave him a small smile before he left. The rest of the production crew (DJ Aktive, Errol, and Daniel) came in for a sound check and last minute rehearsal. After everyone left, I pulled Gil aside to review a few more things.

"What do you think Gil for the lighting with this venue?"

"It should work."

"Okay I think I like how this is going to look."

"Soooo what do you have planned for you and Mr. Darius?"

"That is a secret."

"Really?! Hmm... Does he know?"

"Nope."

"I'm sure whatever it is Strawberry will be involved. You've been feisty lately. I like it! Whatever that man is doing to you he needs to continue."

"Strawberry may be a little involved."

"Yes! I knew it. So now you have to tell me what it is booty! Please?!"

"Okay fine I was going to do a lap dance on him that he doesn't know about."

"Are we talking innocent lap dance or "Would You Mind" lap dance?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of "Would You Mind"."

"Bitch yes please do that!!"

I just laughed at him. "Oh you'll like it. You'll see."

"Mhmm I'm sure." He laughed.

We went our separate ways as I had some other things to take care of. After the other day I couldn't get Darius off my mind. I was really feeling him. Just thinking about how he touched and tasted me had my mind blown. He was so sweet and sexy. I still couldn't believe I was even thinking about him like that. He was so young.

After cleaning up going over last minute sound check with Daniel and Errol, I was on my way to my dressing room. I saw Darius coming around the corner. He wasn't paying attention because he was on his phone. Making sure no one was around, I snuck in a corner and waited for him to walk by. I had know idea what I was going to do with him, but it was going to be something.