I Want You Around

Dario POV

Everyone was hung over, but got up to have rehearsal. Thankfully Gil was easy on everyone as he was messed up too. So it was a short practice. Tony didn't even make anyone workout just stretches. Janet did, but she was straight. She didn't drink that much.

Unfortunately, we didn't get that time right away to go on our outing. She ended up getting swamped with stuff for the tour. I was hoping we'd get that time back at some point. She had a brother feenin' for real. I couldn't wait to feel the warmth of her lips again. Or her body against mine. I was beginning to wonder if it was dream. What happened was it real? Me touching her did that actually happen? I know she was feeling me the way I'm feeling her. She told me she was.

We were currently inside the venue

We were currently inside the venue. Gil was pointing some things out to Janet. They were walking back and forth on the stage. The guys and I were out in the seats just chillin' and talking. I glanced at her and she happened to look at me. She smiled warmly and bit her bottom lip. I gave her a faint smile. Yeah...she was still feelin' a brother. I knew it wasn't a dream. No one saw the exchange between us. She looked away quickly before Gil saw her. The concert was tonight so I wasn't sure when we'd be able to spend time together. Hopefully in the next city we'd be able to.

The tour continued on and we finally had a small break. We still hung out and talked. We continued to get to know one another even if people were around. During these last two weeks we were able to steal a few small kisses when no one was looking, but nothing more. I couldn't wait to get her alone. As usual everyone wanted to go to a club. I swear they stay in the clubs! Some were either on the bus or at the hotel lounge that was arranged for us. Everyone seemed to be recovering from the night before. I checked with Joey and found out that Janet finally had free time. So I put things in place for us and he helped out. I knew Janet was a private person so I figured he'd be the best one to talk to.

I was currently on the bus. I happened to catch Janet as she was coming out of her room. I pulled her into the bathroom quickly before anyone saw us. She was up against the wall with me pressing into her. My hands planted on the wall on both sides of her face trapping her in. You'd think we've known each other forever with how we were acting. Things just naturally fell into place with us.

"Hey" I spoke lowly.

"Hey" she whispered gazing up at me.

"So I have something planned special for us, if that is okay?"

She giggled lightly, "Yeah that's fine. What should I wear?"

"Wear something comfortable. And be ready to walk a bit...outside"

"Oh no! Seriously?" she exclaimed.

"Shhh..yes" I laughed quietly.

"Ugh, ok."

"It'll be worth it."

"Okay."

"You'll have fun I promise," kissing her slowly and softly. Pressing more into her. She placed her hands around my biceps to steady herself.