Can't Get Enough

Dario POV

I lost count how many times we made each other cum. Even when tired we couldn't stop touching each other. It was like we couldn't get enough. We were intrigued with each other before, but it was worse. We were obsessed with each other now. It was a night of passion where we spent it holding, touching and tasting each other. I've been with a few girls, but it was nothing like what I experienced throughout my time with her tonight. She was on a whole other level. I'm not sure how she was feeling. To me we connected not just physically, but spiritually and emotionally as well.

I was literally in her all night. I was hooked. I just couldn't get enough of her. Her body, her scent, the way her skin felt against mine, the way she moaned and said my name, and the sounds she made when I was deep in her, shejust had my mind blown.

"Darius..." she sighed.

"I'm sorry baby I can't help it." I bit her neck making her moan.

"Fuck daddy..."

Laying on top of her, I continued to move in her slowly. I know she was sore, but I couldn't help myself. She felt so good wrapped around my dick. And she kept going with me and didn't want to stop either. If I seemed like I was stopping, she'd initiate again. That's why I couldn't stop.

"Just be gentle please. I've never gone this long before baby." she moaned. We both were dripping with sweat.

"Okay baby." I said kissing her neck softly as I slipped in and out of her. Pausing I moved out of her completely. I lifted her slightly on her side as I moved behind her. I propped her right leg up on my hip. I had my arms wrapped around her. Holding her hip, I slipped back into her. I used one hand to tweak and pinch at her nipples. I moved my other hand to her clit. I couldn't believe she was as wet and tight as she was this whole time. I gently and slowly massaged her clit as I went in and out of her. She threw her head back against me gasping from the pleasure. She clenched hard around me.

"Come on baby. Let it out."

She turned her head towards me and looked up at me. The look in her eyes sucked me in. It was a look of desire and want and need and...love? I couldn't help it and I started cumming. I leaned down kissing her roughly as I twitched in her triggering her orgasm. She groaned in my mouth as she pulled me closer with her hand. She came hard. She let me go and threw her head back and screamed until her voice was hoarse as I slowly massaged her clit. I held her as she came down. I finally pulled out of her bringing her to me holding her close.

It was early in the morning by the time we stopped, she quickly fell asleep exhausted wrapped under me. I pulled back studying her face. I lightly caressed her face. She was perfection. I kissed her lips gently. She sighed and snuggled more into me. I fell asleep holding her.

I stayed with her the whole night and into the morning. I didn't want to leave her and loved having her lay on me. I loved holding her and not have to rush to leave. I just loved her presence and being around her, it was more than physical. It was more than her looks. It just felt right. I couldn't help what I felt when I was with her when we were together. I knew I was in love with her. I knew she wasn't ready to hear it though. I didn't know if she'd be ready anytime soon.

I eventually got up to get myself ready for rehearsal. Not surprisingly, I was exhausted. When I was getting myself together, she rolled over towards me. She was still naked under the covers.

"Hey....where you going?" She asked sleepily, her voice raspy.

"I have rehearsal and Tony wants us to stretch with him this morning." I said as I was putting my shirt on. I had already taken a quick shower.