Atlanta Vibes

Dario POV

So it turned out that Janet wanted to change things last minute up again with the tour. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Unfortunately, it wasn't any lap dances with me involved. That would have been fun.  Although she did occasionally add the kissing stuff into some of her shows depending on how she was feeling. Or even how I was feeling. She would ask me before she did it now. The fans always enjoyed it. Me as well. She decided she was going to bring out other artists if she did a song with them and we were in their hometown.

We were currently in Atlanta. Of course, Jermaine lived here. Janet and Gil had discussed having Jermaine come on stage to do a song he produced and rapped on. I was cool with it. Janet told me that what they had was in the past. And we had a discussion on things about them and their past.  The talk we had put me at ease although it turned sexual. It seemed a lot of our "talks" turned out that way. 

The show ended up going pretty well

The show ended up going pretty well. It actually was a lot of fun having him on stage. He got the whole crowd hyped up.  Afterwards he wanted us to come hang out at his studio instead of going to a club. Once there, I was having a good time with everyone. They had a bar and everything. Nelly and Ashanti were dancing and hugging up on each other. I didn't even know that they were back together, but I don't pay attention to stuff like that. Janet and I didn't have time for any one on one, which was disappointing. After the show she went right to her meet and greet. Everyone just got ready, cleaned up, and came straight here. She came over afterwards.

I saw Jermaine walked in with Da Brat and Usher. He was dapping everyone up. When he got to Janet, he pulled her into a tight hug. She even wrapped her arms around him. I could feel my body get heated.  What the fuck was that?

I wasn't sure how I felt about the whole thing. I know what they had is in the past. But he has a history with her that I can't compete with. I mean they were together for like seven years. I'm just new coming in. What we have would it even last or hold up to something like that? Shit we hadn't even defined anything. Which was irritating to me sometimes. 

"Cheeks! What's up girl?!" he exclaimed still holding her and swinging her around.

"Hey Maudlin!" She laughed. He kept pulling her to him hugging her repeatedly. He even bent down and kissed her on the cheek. They sat and were talking for the longest time. Was she doing this on purpose? They were pretty tight and comfortable. 

I felt my body getting hotter and I was breaking out in a sweat. Why was he on her like that? Why was she allowing it? She had to know I was around and would see them. I know she's told me before they were just good friends. She said he was one of her best friends, but Jermaine definitely didn't seem to think so. He definitely didn't act like it. Why am I letting this bother me? We aren't together like that. Are we? What are we? So many unanswered questions. I've tried to have a talk with her about it and she still couldn't decide what we were. She claimed just friends, but I knew it was more.