Where Did You Get That?

Dario POV

Joey picked us up taking us to the club everyone was at. Gil and Preston picked the club so I can only imagine what we was 'bout to get into. This was probably the only time I didn't mind going to the club though when we were here. The music was on another level. The jazz was my favorite. It was just a whole different feel. Some people recognized us from social media. So that was different for me. Some wanted to take pictures with us so that was a new experience. I didn't know if I could get used to that. Janet took it all in stride as usual.

Even though I don't usually drink I had to try a blue hurricane and something else I can't even remember. Of course there were a lot of shots going around. Man! I'ma be so messed up tomorrow. No, I'ma be fucked up. I probably shouldn't be mixing.

 I probably shouldn't be mixing

"Darius come dance with me." Janet said. She was definitely feeling good. She danced close on me. She was grinding on me and didn't care. I mean she was really throwing it back on me and twerking. That ass...I couldn't wait 'til we got back to the room. Because we were close I was really up on her. There were a lot of people and you couldn't tell that we were dancing with each other. I really don't think she cared to be honest in this moment. She had me hard as hell up in here. I wanted her so bad.

Joey was close by in case anyone got crazy or somethin popped off, but everyone was legit there to have a good time and no one bothered her after the initial stuff. People actually gave her space. I was shocked by that. Janet said because it was a gay club she didn't get bothered as much. The whole vibe really was just to have fun and chill. Surprisingly no one had out their phones or anything. It was kinda crazy and not what I was expecting. I instantly loved it.

I think we all danced forever. Preston had his fiancé there grinding on him. He would look at us with a knowing look from time to time. Guero was on someone, I couldn't even tell who. Denzel was somewhere nearby. Maniek...I have no idea. I don't even know how long we were dancing. At one point she was so close on me I had her ass in my hands, her hands were wrapped around my neck. I couldn't help, but to squeeze and knead it. I kissed her neck softly. She moaned in my ear.

"Darius..." she warned.

"What baby?" I asked lifting my head up.

"Not here."

I looked no one was even paying attention to us.

"You complaining about me kissing on you, but you got your ass all in my hands girl?" She laughed as she turned some and continued grinding on me and throwing it back.

"I feel ya daddy."

"That's not fair baby." She continued grinding on me and laughing at me knowing I was hard.

A few more rounds of shots ordered by Preston and I was done. I was beyond tipsy. Good thing Joey was here. I prayed I didn't get sick.

"Darius I'm so tired and tipsy let's go." She said in my ear pulling me to her since the music seemed to have gotten louder. Thank goodness, my feet were killing me now! I couldn't do anymore. I needed a shower and I wanted to fuck her so badly.