Mauldin a.k.a. Jermaine

Janet POV

I quietly made my way back inside after Darius and I spoke. That man....he just did something to me. I don't know what it was. I had no control around him. I can't believe I invited him to my hotel suite. But it didn't even matter at this point we've already touched on each other and everything. I didn't even have a plan, I just wanted to be with him and spend time with him. I started gathering up my stuff.

"Hey Cheeks where you going?" Mauldin was asking me.

"I'm going to my room."

"Hang out a little bit longer."

"No Mauldin. I'm exhausted!" I whined.

"Come on please...please?" he asked as he grabbed my hands.

"You get 30 minutes." I told him seriously looking at my watch.

I was trying to get outta here so I could get some dick and he was holding me up. Thankfully it wasn't too late. Darius had me feenin for real. I know he wanted to wait cause he wanted more with us. I wasn't sure if I could give him that.

But I needed him so bad. Everytime I was near him I'd instantly get wet. Maybe it was me being horny or something else. I didn't know.

Mauldin pulled me into him

Mauldin pulled me into him. I pushed him away.

"So you ever think about us?"

"What about us?"

"Gettin back together?"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"I know you miss me girl."

"Mauldin we could never go back. I don't go back. We've had this talk already."

"I know...I was just hoping.... You didn't say that you didn't miss me though."

"Mauldin I can't do this with you tonight." He was starting to give me a headache.

"But Ashanti and Nelly did..."

"That's them, not us. They had a lot of stuff going on.  You did what you did for a reason. I can't go back. Plus you couldn't give me what I needed. And I obviously didn't give you what you needed for you to step out on me. And then have a whole baby."

"I just got caught up and was wreckless. I didn't mean to take you for granted. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Then that crazy woman was harassing me."

"I didn't know she got in my phone and get your number Cheeks!"

"Plus you worked all the time and didn't have time for us. For me. Plus neither of us at that time was willing to move. I live in London now. You coming out that way? You know you love the ATL too much."

"It's different now. I swear."

"No it's not. Every time I talk to you, you working. Even when you post on Instagram, you working."