Explanation

Dario POV

When waking up, it felt like last night was a blur. I was still really exhausted. I felt like I got hit by a truck. I came to the room and passed out after taking care of things. I'm still trying to figure out if she kissed me on stage in front of thousands of her fans.

I eventually got up and showered. I threw on some basketball shorts and a tshirt. I was trying to process everything from the night before. I had so many questions. Checking my phone I had a million text messages from some friends asking what was up about last night. I guess it was all over the internet as expected. So yeah it happened. I wasn't trippin out about it though. Even Gil had commented about it on Twitter.

I even had a text from Maritza

I even had a text from Maritza. I have no idea why she still bothered. She was texting about it as well. I had one from Janet asking where I was and if I was okay? She had actually called at some point late. I must have been really worn out. I didn't even hear my phone ring. I don't know where she went afterwards. I was still in a daze. I was about to call her when my phone started ringing. I looked and saw it was Janet calling again. It was still really, really early, but I'm sure she knew I'd automatically be up at this time because of rehearsals and practices.

"Hey baby."

"Hey where are you? Are you okay? What are you doing?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm in my hotel room. What's up?"

"I was umm checking on you. I haven't heard from you."

"I'm good. I came straight to my room and knocked out. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you worry."

"I was just to trying to make sure you are ok after yesterday. You left out and didn't say anything."

"I am a little confused about what happened last night at the show."

"I was trying to put on a good show. I guess...I guess I got carried away. You had me feeling good from earlier babe. I was only supposed to give you a lap dance."

"Really, shit! I can't believe you did that in front of everyone. You said that you didn't want to make waves and keep it personal between us. I don't want to have my business out there either."

"I do babe. I told you I don't like everyone in my business. Hey I'm gonna come to you so we can talk in person. Is that okay?"

"Yeah...that's fine." I sighed.

Shortly after getting off the phone with her, Janet knocked on the door. I let her in.

"Hey, where is your room? That was quick!"

"It's...close by." She had on some boy shorts and a tshirt and fuzzy socks. She was looking good as always with no makeup and her hair down.

I closed and locked the door. She leaned up and kissed me lightly on the lips. She took my hand and led me to the bed which I hadn't made yet. She placed her phone on the table by the bed. We sat on the bed and she looked at me.