A Night Out

Dario POV

Gil wanted us to all go hang out at a club tonight. Of course Preston and the crew was for it. I swear they went out a lot.  Since we had some down time to just kick it, they figured why not. Everyone got ready. We split up in two groups and squeezed into two big SUV's.

Everyone was geeked up about getting out and not couped up in the bus or hotel. I was never a big drinker I knew I'd be good. But I could tell these guys were going to have a rough morning and they hadn't even started yet...again!

I know I was getting tired of going to club and wanted to do other stuff. I was already seeing that I'ma have to figure something out. The hike with Janet was nice. I do miss doing that kind of stuff. I used to mountain climb, white water rafting, and do stuff like bungee jumping. I know Janet probably would never do stuff like that. She didn't seem like the type.

Janet was looking really good. I still have to see how I can get her alone again. It seemed like there was always some obstacle in the way.

Janet POV

At the club we were in VIP

At the club we were in VIP. They were throwing shots back like there was no tomorrow or they had no liver. My friends have no chill. And they were trying to get me wasted. I did have a couple drinks as well. I was feeling good, but not drunk. I could see that Darius wasn't really a big drinker so he didn't have much. The DJ was so good and everyone was having a good time dancing including Darius. Gil was up and twerking on some random guy. He had us rollin'. Eventually everyone was up and dancing. Everyone was either really tipsy or drunk by this point. I continued dancing when the song Water by Tyla came on. This was my song lately.

Normally I can keep my cool, but tonight I'm wildin'
Imma be
In a dangerous mood, can you match my timing?
Mm, mm
Telling me
That you really 'bout it, why try hide it?
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Talk is cheap, so show me
That you understand how I like it

Can you blow my mind?
Set off my whole body
If I give you my time
Can you snatch my soul from me?
I don't wanna wait, come take it
Take me where I ain't been before
Can you blow my mind?
Set off my whole body
Whole body

Make me sweat
Make me hotter
Make me lose my breath
Make me water

I knew he was watching me. I kept singing, dancing, touching myself bending over in front of him rolling my hips. He was sitting back just watching biting his lip. I turned pointing my finger inviting him to come dance with me. He got up slowly. I kept feeling on myself as he came to me. He started doin' his thing grinding on me. He was so sexy. No one was paying attention to us which made me get nastier with him.

Pulling him to me by his shirt I whispered in his ear leaning into him "Do you think you can make me water? Do you think you can snatch my soul Darius?"

"I can, but you not ready for that" he said lowly in my ear making me shiver as he sucked on my earlobe.  I gasped from the sensation. He continued to dance on me. I hoped no one saw him. I didn't want everyone in my business and I liked to be discreet.

"You couldn't handle me." I laughed. He is so crazy.

"Yeah we'll see bout that." He smirked at me.

Dario POV

I was mesmerized. Even with her outfit being low-key she looked sexy. She had some white pants, white tank top and high heels. Her hair down in a big ponytail. She was so sexy. She kept winding her hips.

I couldn't even keep up at first. She was really rolling her hips and shaking and twerking it and throwing it on me. It was a lot of ass. I'm so glad it was very dark and everyone was drunk at this point. She was grinding on me in the corner of the area we were in. At one point she had her hands behind my head pulling me into her dancing. Holy shit the way she was moving her body and ass. I couldn't wait to get between her legs.  What was this woman doing to me? I wanted to grab her ass desperately, but it was still some people around. I didn't want to draw attention even if she didn't seem care at this point. She was trying to make it like she wasn't just dancing with me, but she was. Eventually it was just us dancing and she didn't care.

"Damn girl! You better stop playin you gonna get yourself in trouble."

She laughed giving me a quick sidelong glance and a coy smile.

"Girl I'm serious." She just kept going.

I had enough of her playing with me. I pulled her into me turning her with her back against me and pushed her head down and bent her over grinding on her. She gasped. Gil who so happened to be next to us just gawked at us.

"Damn Dario! That's what I'm talking about. Booty don't be playin with him. He gonna put it on you! Or in you if you want!"

Gil was a mess. He was tipsy too.  He had me laughing.I was laughing and dancing with Janet. I'm not even sure if he caught on that we were messin around for real.  Janet turned bright red from embarrasment. 

Janet POV

I didn't even care if anyone was paying attention after a while. We kept dancing together song after song. Thankfully it was pretty dark in here and no one could see unless they were right up on us. That could be the liquor. Although I wasn't drunk just tipsy. Wait...maybe I was a little drunk at this point.

He kept grinding on me at one point making me moan. It was a private foreplay that was exchanged between us that was slow and intimate.

"Mhmm I heard you girl. I know you ready."

I could feel how hard he was which in turn made me wet. I had to get out of here or I was going to fuck him right here right now on this floor. Plus I wasn't sure if Gil had suspicions from the two of us dancing. He didn't acknowledge anything.

Glancing over at Gil he was not paying any attention to us anymore. He busy grinding on the same guy he was twerking on.

I needed a cold shower. A vibrator. Something...I had to go.

"Hey I need to go. I have to be up early."

"So you just gonna grind on me and roll out huh?" He grabbed my hand pulling me straight into his chest not caring who was around. "Darius!"

"What I asked a question."

"Yes, I'm leaving." I smirked.

"See that's messed up."

"I'll see you later." I pulled away from him. 

He grabbed my hand again, before I left, running his hand on the side of my face to my neck looking me up and down.  I pulled away leaving in a hurry sobering up. He had me so turned on.

************************************************

Vote/Comment/Like