Caught

Back on the bus

Everyone was still out so this gave me the perfect opportunity to get myself off. Darius had me so worked up. Joey dropped me off at the bus.

"I'll see you the morning Joey."

"Okay Jay." He went to the other bus.

Thankfully no one was here. I wish I could've gone to the hotel, but most of my stuff was here. Making my way to my room and once there I started stripping down. I was so horny.

Thinking about him I slowly began to touch myself. Moving my hand from my nipples down my stomach to my clit. I was so wet just from us dancing tonight. He had me that ready. I'm not sure how much longer I can go without him in me and on me. Laying on the bed I only had my tank top on. I was so ready. Slowly touching myself thinking of Darius laying in top of me going in and out me. I became wetter with each touch.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "Mmmm shit."

We have been flirting hard for a bit now I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. I was so into touching myself that I didn't hear the door open.

Dario POV

I can't believe she rolled out leaving me hard like that. I was actually a little annoyed with the way she was teasing me. But laughed at the game we were playing. I knew she wanted me. I heard her moan when I was dancing on her. I got her ass though. I left out and went back to the bus. No one was here. Or so I thought. When I got to my bunkI got out of my clothes threw on some sweats and a t shirt.

Glancing back I noticed that Janet's door was slightly open and a dim light was on. As I got closer walking to the back of the bus. I could hear her moaning. Oh shit!! Peeking in she was lying there half naked and touching herself. I was instantly hard. She just had on her tank top. It was like she couldn't wait. Her head was thrown back and she was rubbing her clit. Her leg was propped up as she rubbed herself. I finally got to see her drenched pussy. It was beautiful and you could see she waxed making it look even more delectable. I didn't know what to do. I could see her getting closer to her destination. I couldn't help it. I had to taste and touch her. I opened the door slipping in and locked it behind me. She was so into doing what she was doing and moaning that she didn't even hear me come in. I bent down in front of her leaning slightly on the bed watching her fingers go in and out of her. She was so fucking sexy. Damn! I had to taste her if she let me.

"Can I help you out with that ma?"

She gasped and sat up trying to cover herself.

"Holy shit Darius!! What the fuck?!" She yelled.

I laughed softly. "I'm sorry. You didn't close the door all the way."

She looked embarrassed at being caught. She looked down.

"You didn't answer my question though. Can I help you out baby?" Biting my lip gazing at her sexy ass.

"I think you should go," her voice faltered as she looked at me.

"Are you sure?" I moved the covers slowly and pulled her legs to me making her tank top ride up a little. I leaned up kissed her spot on her neck. Her head automatically dropped back. She smelled so good. I dragged my tongue along the skin of her neck.

"Are you sure about that?" I whispered against her skin.

"Mmmm...."

"Can I touch and taste you? That's all I want to do. Please baby?" I continued sucking and licking on the exposed soft skin at the top her breast.

"Yes...please," she begged with passion.

My hand went to her sex and gently rubbed her. She was so wet.