Fire and Ice

Omniscient POV

She laid on him kissing him slow and deep. Sucking his bottom lip. He moaned against her mouth. He desperately wanted to touch her. The skin on skin contact they shared was sensual and warm and he wanted more.

"Please Janet."

"What baby?"

He opened his eyes gazing at her begging. For what? He didn't know.

"I said keep your eyes closed. This is why I handcuffed you. I knew you weren't gonna listen." She said quietly. She got up from the bed. She came back with a blindfold.

"Really Jan!"

"Yeah....you gonna learn."

"Shit" He complained. "Seriously!?" She placed it on him making sure he couldn't see her.

"No complaining...remember?" She licked his ear. "You're all mine now daddy." She leaned down and bit his neck. She felt his body tremble. He hissed at the feeling. She got back up off of him.

He heard her leave back out the room. She went to get something else. She didn't really plan for this, but had shopped ahead just in case this had happened. She had anticipated if they had the chance, she would break him down and give a little taste of Strawberry.

He had no idea what she was doing or what he was in store for. He laid there in anticipation. He then heard soft music playing in the background. He kept thinking to himself was this really happening? Did she really have him handcuffed to a bed?! With a blindfold?! She had him hard as hell. He heard her put something down on the side table. He thought he smelled a candle or something. She laid back on top of him. Her skin felt so soft and smooth against his. He was excited, nervous, and sooo turned on. He had never experienced anything like this before. And it being with her, made it more special and thrilling. She was intoxicating.

"You ready?" she whispered in his ear. His body went weak from her warm breath against his ear and the feeling of her on him.

"Mhmm..." he bit his bottom lip waiting to see what she was gonna do.

She kissed her way down his neck to his chest tugging on his nipple hard enough to hurt, but not enough to cause pain. She did the same to the other one. He groaned loudly. She continued to move down his body. She blew a stream of air on his dick causing him to moan. She ran her nail lightly over his dick.

"Uhh..."

"Mmmm you're sensitive."

His dick kept twitching. "I love your dick daddy."

His body was screaming for her to put either her mouth or pussy on him. He was beyond ready for her. She bent down holding his dick in her hand placing his dick on her tongue.

He shot some of his thick cum in her mouth right away.

"Sss...fff....shit!"

"Mmm you ready for me huh?" She licked her lips. "You taste so good babe."

"Damn baby!"

She stroked him slow with her hand running her tongue all over him before she would suck at his head. She trailed her tongue over his balls up to his head pressing harder. Then running her tongue on his tip back down to his base. Going back down on his shaft she flattened her tongue on him licking up to his head before swirling around it.

"Shit..."

She did this for a while. It wasn't long before she felt him start to pulse and his dick got bigger. His moans became louder. There was a growing sensation in his balls. His arms strained against the cuffs.