Confused

Dario POV

The show was going really well and we were all having fun on stage. When Janet was performing "I Get Lonely", she invited me to sit in a chair. As she was about to put her hand on my head pushing me down in the chair, she turned me. I was supposed to be facing the front of the chair, but she had turned me towards the back. I wasn't sure what was going on, but went with it. She pulled me to her and bent down.

I gazed into her eyes questioning with mine as I was not sure what she was going to do

I gazed into her eyes questioning with mine as I was not sure what she was going to do. She placed her hands on my face. She caressed the side of my face cupping my chin and ran her thumb across my bottom lip. I gazed at her again not sure what to expect. She moved her mic out of the way and she literally just went in and kissed me. I was so turned on. I'm sure she could tell I was with how I was kissing her back. I didn't know what else to do, but to go with it. She was literally tonguing me down in front of thousands of fans. Our tongues caressed each other. Maybe it was the way I gazed at her or maybe it was the way we were dancing on each other. Even if it was in front of thousands of fans, I could tell I had her turned on. Maybe she was still feeling me from earlier. I had a ton of questions racing through my mind in this moment. Like what the fuck was happening? When we talked, it would be an interesting convo because I couldn't believe she put me on the spot. This was definitely not part of the routine.

Everyone in the crowd went crazy. Catcalling and yelling! Of course, she had the softest lips. She always did. Kissing her was always amazing. She stopped kissing me gazing at me and taking my hand. She pulled me up from the chair and she laced her hand through mine to bring me off stage glancing back at the audience before she did. That drove them even more wild. Once we left the stage she quickly went to her right to her dressing area to change into her next outfit like it wasn't a big deal. I was in a daze not sure what just happened. I had no choice, but to continue on and keep it professional. Changing into my next outfit Denzel stared at me shocked. I just smiled at him. What else could I do? I was totally flabbergasted by the whole thing myself.

"Dude what was that?" Denzel exclaimed in the middle of us changing.

"What do you mean?"

"That kiss?!"

"Oh um we planned that. Janet was trying to spice things up a little. No big deal. She's done it before in past shows."

"Holy shit man. It looked like a big deal to me and everyone else."

"Naw man it wasn't that serious."

"Dang dude that was crazy." I laughed at him.

I was straight lying of course. I had no idea she was gonna do that. She had me beyond ready at that point. We finished the show with no other excitement. Janet did her meet and greet with fans afterwards, so we didn't get time to talk about what happened. She told me she had something planned, but I had no idea that is what she meant.

******************************************

There was another meet & greet set up, but this one was for celebrities and family. We all went to this one with her. I barely had a moment to speak with her. When we were about to go into the room where everyone was, she glanced at me and smiled. I was about to say something to her.