Caring 4 U

Omniscient POV

They were currently in the bathroom just in their underwear brushing their teeth and talking about the day and random stuff.

"It's nice that we in a suite that has double sinks."

"Why you say that?"

"Cause you be hogging the entire sink."

"You serious?!" She hit at him.

"Stop girl! And yes you do!"

"That's not funny baby." She pouted.

"I'm just playing." He said pecking her lips.

She was finishing up since Gil would be there soon to get her so they could go to the venue. Darius would be spending time with his parents for the first part of the day.

He was currently trying to control himself since she had only a black bra and thong on. She was looking too good to him. He kept glancing at her trying to not make it obvious. It didn't help any that they didn't do anything the previous night. He just rubbed her down and she fell asleep. It felt good to hold her, but he was definitely ready. She had just finished washing her face and was now moisturizing it. She had her long dark curly hair clipped up.

"So when will they be here?"

"I'm not sure maybe another hour or two."

"What are they doing out this way? That seems kinda random."

"They decided to take a little vacation."

"Mmm ok. Are you nervous?"

"Naw I'm good."

She turned towards him and just stared at him.

"Okay maybe a little."

"I mean I haven't seen or talked to my mom in...months now. My dad we talk pretty often. So he's cool."

"Do you want me to be around when you talk to them?" She asked unclipping her hair. She then started moisturizing the rest of her body.

"Naw not at first, but be around just in case. That's if you don't mind. Okay?"

"I'll be around then. You good?" She pulled him to her.

He bent down to kiss her."Yeah baby." He whispered against her lips.

"It's okay babe I got you." He smiled at her.

"Thank you sweetie." He said again kissing her deeply this time. "I care for you so much." They went at it for a bit before they both needed to come up for air. She hugged him tight then gave him a lingering kiss at the base of his ear. She pulled back. "I care for you too baby." she sighed.

"Mm...you can do that again."

"What?"

"Kissing me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

She pulled him to her kissing his neck softly again and gently biting him.

"You have the softest lips." he whispered to her. She smiled in his neck hearing him say that. "Okay you gotta stop before I put you on this counter." He was hard for her right away. She could feel him and slightly pressed into him.

"Go ahead."

He looked at her for a minute to see if she was serious. He picked her up placing her on the edge of it. He got in between her legs kneading her thighs then holding her ass.

"You gone get yourself in trouble." he said placing his forehead on hers.

"I know. Remember I like trouble." He leaned back running his hand through her hair to then caress her neck to her breasts. He loved when she had it natural and curly. He looked at her again.