Old News and Apologies

Dario POV

Randy had already come and picked up Eissa for school stuff with his tutor. We could finally get the day started. Obviously he knew about Janet and I now. He wasn't happy about it and let Janet know. She said it was just him being an overprotective brother. He was around when Janet was going through whatever she was going through with Wissam. Apparently he was the one that got her out. At least that's what Guero had told me. Got her out from what I still didn't know.

I did not want to get up this morning for this show

I did not want to get up this morning for this show. I don't know why I was so tired. I felt myself dragging a little then remembered Janet and I did stay up late. I was currently in the shower washing up getting myself together. Janet had already taken a shower and was packing her stuff for the day.

"Darius, babe your phone is ringing." She called out from the bedroom.

"Why are you checking my phone girl?" I joked finishing up in the shower.

"I'm not checking it. It's out in the open asshole." I laughed at her. Her personality was really coming out the more time we spent together. I knew she wasn't sweet all the time like people thought she was. I mean she was, but she definitely could catch an attitude and be spicy.

"Just ignore it. I'm sure it's not important."

"Are you sure? It keeps ringing."

"Who does it say it is?"

"Darius...Darius? Who is Maritza?" She asked. I could hear the attitude starting in her voice.

"What?" I laughed quietly to myself. I heard her, I just wanted to give her shit for calling me an asshole. I got out the shower.

"You heard me Darius Anton Boatner!" She said with more attitude.

"Why you gotta call me by my whole government name tho...look it's nobody." I finished drying off and started putting some oil on my body checking my back. Janet really do be scratching the hell outta my back, and I had a bite mark on my shoulder. I'm surprised no one asked about it although I try and make sure to have shirts on all the time during practice.

"You sure?"

"I don't be asking who calling you?"

"That's cause no one calls me like that."

"How I know that?! You Janet Jackson! It can be all kinds of niggas callin yo phone."

"Darius don't be playin with me and make me throw something at you." Now she definitely had a stank attitude.

"Why you gotta be violent?"

My question was met with silence.

"She is just a chick I used to hook up with when I was in Detroit. We were kinda friends. Why? I haven't seen or talked to her since before I left. It wasn't that deep." I explained.