Secrets Out

Janet POV

Gil and I went out for breakfast to finally catch up.

"Sooo I noticed you kinda been MIA. What's up with you?" he asked intently. 

"Nothing. I'm just enjoying this tour. This might be my favorite one. Plus you know I've been busy with Eissa and stuff. Why?"

"Miss thang please I am your best friend. I can tell something goin' on with you. You've got this glow too lately that wasn't there before the tour started. You enjoying something alright!" He laughed.

"It's nothing." I said sipping my coffee.

"So when I got on the bus a few nights ago and heard you moaning and screaming and calling someone daddy....that was nothing, huh?"

I just stared at him tugging my ear. He stared back at me.

"Was anyone else with you when you got on the bus?"

"No, just me."

We just looked at each other.

"What's up? Who had you like that?! It's been a minute. I know that vibrator of yours wasn't doing it for you that good. You getting yo swerve on? What's up?"

"Umm...I don't want to say." I was smiling too hard.

"It's been a while since I seen you smiling this much. Did you get your back blown out or somethin'?"

"Gil!" I laughed.

"Hmmm okay. You not gonna tell me now, but I will find out who got you like this.  You know I have my ways."

"And no I didn't get my back blown out."

"Wait sooo that didn't happen and you were getting off like that. Hmmm?"

"What?!"

"Must've been some good tongue action." he said giving me a side eye.

"Yeah...it was." I mumbled to myself, but he heard me.

"Okay give me the deets now."

"You can't tell anyone."

"You already know I won't. So spill!"

"It was Darius."

"Oooo girl...I knew it! Please it was only a matter of time. I've seen y'all on stage. I've seen what you been doing to him. And especially with what I saw the other night....please!"

"What?!?"

"Girl! The way you were grinding on him and he had you bent over. Y'all were basically fucking on the dance floor in VIP at that club. Don't worry no one was paying attention. I just so happen to be near y'all."

He looked at me some more.

"Gil?"

"You gonna make me ask. Sooooo was it good?"