Game Night

Omniscient POV

The crew made it to next city with only one day before the next show. Thankfully they would have some days after where they could explore and chill which was always nice. Darius and Janet were currently lounging on the couch in the living room area of their hotel suite. She could feel his eyes on her. She looked up at him from her phone.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She continued to eat her mixed fruit of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. He couldn't help, but to notice the way her mouth wrapped around her strawberries as she bit down and licked her lips. Or how she chewed the other fruit. He was having major flashbacks of a few nights ago. He looked away and back at her again. He was supposed to checking emails and text messages, but couldn't focus with her nearby.

"Will you stop that!"

"I'm not doing anything."

"Yes you are. Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I'm not." He glanced back at his phone.

She knew what was up and was messing with him on purpose. She wanted to see if Gil was right. And he definitely was. Darius really couldn't help it, she put it on him that fuckin good. Every time he was around her, he could feel himself get hard. Plus it had been a few days since they did anything. She was busy with tour stuff and Eissa. The only relief he could get is if he jerked off. Even then it wasn't as satisfying as being inside of her or having her mouth on him. This was the first time in days where they were alone. He desperately wanted to jump her, but didn't. He was tryin to maintain some self control and not seem desperate.

Every time he thought about what she did to him, he got hard. Like right now. Shit he thought to himself. He wondered if he could sneak off or would she notice. He wondered if she was doing this on purpose.

"I'll be right back."

"Okay babe." she glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, but not being obvious about it.

He thought she wasn't paying attention. He tried to leave out the room unnoticed. She however saw when he got up how hard he was since he had on joggers even as he tried to hide it. She smiled to herself, she knew she was a tease.

He went to bedroom to jerk off before she could catch him. He just needed to nut real quick, he was hard to point of it being painful for him. He sat on the edge of the bed taking deep breaths trying to get himself together. He felt like he was on crack. She had him that fucked up. It was everything about her. It was a connection he felt with her that he had never experienced before with anyone. She snuck into the bedroom shortly after him.

"Lay down babe. Let me help you." She said seductively.

"Shit Janet you scared me." He jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Come on." She said walking around the bed. She grabbed his hand wrapping it around her as she sat on his lap.

"How'd you know?"

"That's how Strawberry works baby." She whispered pushing him down to the bed.

He got comfortable with her straddling his legs. She bent over and kissed him as he held her hips, circling around gripping her ass hard. He moaned in her mouth.

Her cool hand reached in between them in his pants and encircled him stroking him and rubbing his head with her thumb. His boxer briefs were already wet with the large amount of precum leaking out of his hard dick.

"Mmm...is this cause of Strawberry babe? Is this for me?" She whispered against his lips. She stroked him firmly.

'Yeah baby." He moaned softly.