Finding My Way

Janet POV

Everything had finally somewhat settled thankfully. When it was time for the show, I was in a better head space. Gil even smiled when he saw we were all in sync with the routine during practice. He never smiles, well he rarely does. Darius of course was extra flirty with me, but we didn't kiss anymore on stage. We saved that for the bedroom now, which was always fun. That man had a way of puttin' it on me that had me coming back for more.  We still had fun on stage though. I knew at some point Wissam would pop up again, but I didn't let it bother me right now. I just wanted to enjoy having Eissa with me, the tour, Darius, and my friends. 

Darius was wonderful and made sure I was good. I don't think he realized the amount of stress I was under dealing with Wissam. I had to block his number due to him harassing me. Lawyers had to get more involved. At this point he could only contact Joey if there was an issue or anything involving Eissa. Darius was so supportive, it made me question what I could give him in return. I knew that money wasn't a big deal to him. That was something we had discussed early on in one of our many talks together. It was something I worried about when I dated anyone. He told me all he wanted was me and for me to be happy.

He never asked for anything. If anything he would get me cute little gifts or show me something new I had never seen before or we did something I had never done. I know I wanted to take him to my beach house when we had a moment. He was planning all kinds of things for us, the most recent being a camping trip for us when we all had some real down time. I couldn't believe he had me doing stuff like that. It was definitely out of my comfort zone, but he made me want to experience new things. 

Dario POV

"Hi! Mr. Darius."

"Hey kiddo! What's up?"

"I'm waiting on my mommy."

"What are you guys doing today?"

"I don't know. I hope it's something fun. I'm bored."

"Your mom should be out in a bit. What would you like to do that will be fun?"

"Can we go to the beach?"

"Huh...you like the beach too?"

"Yup my mommy and I are always at the beach."

"Okay."

The guys came in the lounge area from their bunks and left out. Guero came up to me.

"Hey! Dario you hanging with us today?"

"Naw. I'ma hang with Eissa today."

"Hmm...oh yeah." He leaned in. "You on step daddy watch?"

"Guero, come on man. It's not like that." I laughed.

"I'm just sayin'. You gettin' real close and comfy." He chuckled.

"Shut up man. I'll catch up with y'all later."

"Ok cool. Bye Eissa."

"Bye Mr. Guero!"

"So what do you think you'd like to do today?" I asked Eissa.

"Umm...I want to build sandcastles."

"Really umm okay. I think I can make that work. Do you have any swim trunks with you?"

"I have to ask my mommy."

"Go ahead and do that."

"Okay."

I researched some places we could go have fun and not be interrupted. I always had a thing for finding areas not really visited or busy. I did find a spot for us. Now I just needed Janet to go with it, which wasn't always easy. I was finding that she was stubborn.