Not A Good Idea

Dario POV

When we got back to the hotel suite, Janet made sure Eissa was okay. She had him eat dinner and take a shower. I hung back to make sure they were good.

"I'm gonna go," I told her.

"You sure?" she pouted.

"Yeah I'll see you later." I tugged at her shirt bringing her to me.

"I thought you wanted it?"

"Babe I do but...Eissa..."

"Yeah I know."

"I'll check on you later. Okay?"

She sighed. I leaned down giving her a quick kiss just in case Eissa came out.

"We got a show tomorrow so we gotta be ready for that. I have to stretch with Tony and practice with Dean and Gil in the morning. It's a lot going on in the morning."

"Okay I'll see you later."

"Babe text me if you want to talk later. I'ma hang out with the fellas."

"I will."

"Ok I'll see you." She sighed more at me. "Don't be sad and stop pouting." I kissed her forehead and touched her face gently.

"I'm not."

"You actin like it. I'll see you in a bit."

"Fine."

"You gonna miss me?" I pulled at her shirt again bringing her flush into me.

"No."

"Mhmm...sure. It's okay to say that you will."

She just looked at me smirking.

"Maybe I'll break you off later if you nice."

"Wow really!"

"Yup you know you feenin' for this dick."

"Okay you gotta go now." She mushed my face pushing me away from her. I laughed at her.

"You always sayin that. I don't know why you trippin' you know you want it. It's been a few days. You know you need it."

She bit her lip. I chuckled kissing her cheek leaving out.

***************************************

Who was I kidding, I needed it too. I just left though. I knew her having Eissa it wouldn't be possible. The guys and I just chilled. They were talking crazy as usual. A few hours had passed, we were all in the lounge area. Some people came in and recognized Denzel so they were taking a bunch of pictures with him. Guero, Maniek, and I just stayed off to the side laughing at him. Some of the girls were trying to kiss on him and get his number. My phone vibrated. Looking down I saw it was her texting me.
**********************

Mybaby❤️: Hey bae!

D: Hey!

Mybaby❤️: What u doing now?

D: Just chillin. Denzel's over here getting molested by all these women.

Mybaby❤️: What about u?!

D: Naw I'm not famous like him! 😆 Y u jealous?

Mybaby❤️: Nope!

D: Uh huh sure...whatcha doin?

Mybaby❤️:I just put Eissa down for bed.

D: Oh ok

Mybaby❤️:I'm bored.🥺