A Warning

Nobody POV

I knew I would find out which one. She is so careless and stupid. I knew that eventually I'd catch her without her security team. And she led me straight to him. Now I could handle business the right way. She won't even know what happened until it was too late.

Dario POV

Last night I really I wasn't expecting Janet to come by. I could see if Maritza did. And this morning she was gone. No breakfast or anything. There was not even a note. I mean did I really expect any different. No, not really. Well I was really hoping especially after her confession and what she said in her sleep.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door hoping it was her. There was no one there. What the fuck? What was going on?! It was a note on the floor. I looked around again, there was no one there. I picked it up and read it.

Stay away from her or you will get hurt. That's a promise!

What the fuck? I quickly looked up again to make sure. I didn't see anyone around in the hallway. Closing the door and locking it quickly, I went and grabbed my phone. I texted and called Janet, but didn't get a response. I called Gil.

"Hey D what up?"

"Hey you heard from Jan?"

"Naw not yet. Why what's going on?"

"Can you tell her to call me it's important."

"What's wrong?"

"Listen I just had a threatening note left at my spot."

"Really?! Holy shit!"

"When I answered the door, I thought it was Janet coming back."

"Coming back? Wait... she was there?? I don't think she told Joey she was coming over there. Hmm..."

"Yeah...yeah she spent the night."

"Oh yay!! Y'all back together?! Oh my god I'm so excited! Y'all finally talked."

"Look ion know bout all that. When I woke up she was gone."

"Oh really?! She bogus for that. How she gonna come over there to get dick and roll out? And you! Why can't you control yourself around her."

"I can!"

"No, you can't."

"Gil?!"

"I need you to step up and start blocking her. That's the only way she gonna learn."

"I thought she was your friend. Why you telling me all this?! Maybe you need to talk to her. Why I gotta be the problem?"

"That pussy can't be that good!"

He had me laughing out loud. "Seriously Gil! And side note...it is."

"Yeah I'm serious! And there's no way it is. Anyways y'all cute or whatever." He laughed some. He then sighed. "I thought therapy was helping her."

"Wait what?"

"Oh...umm yeah."

"She's going to therapy?"