12

Lan Zhan's POV

'It's done, my husband can no longer be exploited, he is back under my care and protection.'

I take a deep breath as I walk him out of that house, I notice his brother following us, having told the parents he was walking us out.

I'm taken aback when he pulls me into a tight hug and says "Thank you, thank you, you have no idea how grateful I am for what you've done for AYing. He deserves to live freely and I think he will get that with you. Make sure you secure AYing's wealth quickly before they try to freeze his assets and use it as leverage against him."

I hug him back "Don't worry this is just the beginning, we're family now and we Lans take care of our own." Letting him know he's not alone in taking care of his siblings anymore.

I watch as he pulls Wey Ying into a tight hug and coos "My little didi, I love you, watch out for Mom and Uncle they will try and pull something, you know how they are."

Wey Ying nods hugging him back "I will da ge, I love you too and don't worry I will figure out a way to save all of you too. We all deserve to live free da ge."

We climb into my SUV and pull away with Yang waving us off.

Adorably he asks about our relationship status to which I let him know that we are technically married but that we can take things slow and get to know each other. 'As much as I want to give him time I'm also going crazy wanting him in my arms. I have to give him time to get used to me and being touched for that matter'

He seems happy with the idea of getting to know me and spending time with me which is what I want to do. I take his hand, kiss his knuckles and tell him "I want you to be happy, I also want you to be completely comfortable with me. I'm an affectionate person when it comes to specific people 'Only you my love' so if I become too affectionate towards you please let me know. I don't want you to feel awkward or uncomfortable when I touch you or kiss you alright?"

He nods and I take a deep breath, now there is no confusion that there will be intimacy between us. We get back to the condo and Xichen calls me as we are walking in the door, I excuse myself from him and head to my bedroom, answering the call as I walk off.

"Gege, hi."

"Wangji how did it go?"

I smile "Great, the contract is signed and he's home with me now."

He chuckles "How did the contract go over with his parents?"

I grin "About like you would expect, they were not happy at all but it was after everything was signed and settled that they realized they no longer have control over him. Speaking of which I need to meet with the president of the First Bank of Shanghai in the morning as early as possible."

Xichen asks "Why didi, it's Sunday the banks are all closed."

I tell him about Yang's warning "I don't trust them gege, I think they have more financial control than they should over their adult children. He said we needed to secure his wealth quickly and I agree, we should have enough influence to get the bank president there in the morning, I don't want to delay and give them an opportunity to manipulate Wey Ying through his wealth."

Xichen hums "Hmm makes sense, I'll make it happen Wangji don't worry, we will get him free of them completely."

I nod "We also need to figure out how to help the others, I don't put it past his parents to use them against him either."

"They are now family and we take care of our own, now go be with your husband Wangji, I'll text you the time you can meet the president at the bank in the morning."

"Mn" we disconnect and I walk back to the living room and stop dead in my tracks.

'He's really here, standing in our home, my beautiful husband is standing just a few feet from me'

My heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest, he notices me and turns, looking at me "You're very beautiful do you know that?" He blurts out then blushes sweetly realizing what he just said.

I chuckle, loving the soft pink tint of his cheeks "I'm very glad you find me attractive, you and I becoming a couple will be easier if we are attracted to each other. You are also extremely beautiful and I am very drawn to you." I tell him honestly.

I walk closer to him put my finger under his chin and raise his eyes to mine, I need to see his stormy gray eyes, and I whisper "May I?"

My lips only inches from his, he nods and I slowly close the gap. I slant my lips over his soft plump kissable mouth, I gently rub my lips back and forth enticing him to open for me. I pull him closer and my tongue darts out sliding over his bottom lip causing a seductive moan past his lips. I nibble and bite his pouty bottom lip and I wrap my arms around him, he gasps softly as I pull him in closer. I take the opportunity to deepen the kiss, swirling my tongue around his. A sob catches in my chest when I hear him moan, my soul has yearned for this moment for over two thousand years. I pull away and our chests are heaving, I'm overwhelmed with joy, love, desire, need and so much more.

He looks at me panting and breaths a soft "Wow"

My eyes are shining with untold joy, I smile, cup his face in my hands and place a soft kiss on his lips "Wow indeed."

He looks so sweet and shy, he's so innocent in this life that he doesn't understand that what he feels for me is desire and that he craves more of my touch. I don't want to scare him so I just let him know that he has the right to do anything he wants to or with me. I have always belonged to him and no amount of time will ever change that. Lan Zhan is owned body, heart and soul by my Wei/Wey Ying. I kiss him again and my whole body comes to life holding this precious being in my arms.

I want to take him out and spend time getting to know this version of him better but I also want to desperately do one more thing before we go. I take him to my Memories room, which has all of our items that were precious to us. I walk him down the hall and stop at the end, I have a talisman on the door so unless you have an affinity for using them or a golden core you can't see the door. He looks at the door then at me and I smile and open it, he steps in and I can see the awe on his face. He asks me if it's all real and I want so badly to tell him that these are from our lives together, but for now, I just tell him yes.

He walks around the large room filled with our things and then over to the weapons rack. My heart is pounding, he looks at me for permission to touch them, I can't speak so I nod. He runs his fingers over several weapons but he pauses over Suibian, he touches a few others then goes right back to his sword. He picks it up and my heart goes into my throat, my palms are sweating.

To see Suibian in his hands again, I don't even have the words to describe how I'm feeling. Suibian has sealed itself twice in my lifetime and both times were when my Wei Ying died. Suibian has been sealed for more than two thousand years. I hold my breath when he grabs the hilt and tears spring to my eyes when he pulls the sword as easily as pulling a kitchen knife from a butcher's block. He looks at the half-pulled sword for a few minutes before completely unsheathing it. 

He runs his fingers down the flat of the blade as if touching a lover. I watch him and try my hardest to control my emotions, if there were even a speck of doubt in my heart about him being MY Wei Ying it would have been pulverized the second he pulled that sword from its sheath. He smiles at me and my missing piece slides into place, I'm now complete with my soul back in my body and in my arms.

I nearly cry with pure bliss when he puts the sword back and says a statement that I've heard countless times since I was fifteen from his delectable lips "Come on Lan Zhan I'm hungry."

I smile and nod "Mn, let's go shopping then can go eat."