28

Wey Ying's POV cont.

My brother walks into the office, looks at all three of us and with a surprised look on his face and  then he addresses me "AYing what's going on?"

I smile "Hello gege, please come in and have a seat."

He hesitates for a second then walks over and sits across the desk from me "Where is Uncle?"

I grin "He is no longer with Wey Corporation, he was given a very generous exit package and now you are looking at the new CEO of the company."

He laughs "Really? That's fantastic didi! How did you pull that off Xiao Didi?"

I smirk "Well apparently, he was supposed to turn the company over to me three years ago when I reached maturity but he didn't, instead, he hid the information. Now then we have some things to discuss, first and foremost your contract with the company."

He looks apprehensive "What about it?"

I laugh "Mr. Han if you would, please."

He hands me a folder and I open it and then look at my brother. "This is your current contract," I say holding it up then I take it in both hands and rip it to shreds.

His eyes widen, and I grin "It is now null and void, I do have a new one if you are interested though." I give him a mischievous look.

He grins at me "All alright I'm willing to take a look at it."

I grab the next set of papers in the folder and slide them across the desk to him. He takes them and reads over them then his head snaps up "Are you serious?"

I just grin and nod "Interested?"

He smirks and nods "Hell yes I'm interested."

I laugh and hand him a pen "Then sign on all of the indicated lines and you will have a new contract."

He smiles at me, takes the pen, signs each area then hands the paperwork back to me. I hand it to Mr. Han, who looks it all over, looks at me and nods.

I stand up and place my arm over the back of the chair I just vacated "Then please have a seat Mr. Wey Yang new CEO of Wey Corporation."

He looks at Lan Zhan, Mr. Han then me and stands up, walks over and sits down. "How in the hell did you do all of this didi?"

I grin and point to the other two men "I had help, now then, I have another contract for you to sign, again only if you are interested."

I nod to Mr. Han who puts a folder down in front of Yang and he opens it and reads it. "Wait, why would WXY Inc. want to partner with us? I don't even know who I would be dealing with?" he asks concerned looking at me quizzically.

I step around the desk and put my hand out "Greetings Mr. Wey, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Wey Xian Ying owner and CEO of WXY Inc. Want to be partners with me and Lan Technologies which happens to be co-founded and co-owned by my husband over there?"

I crack up laughing at the dumbfounded look on my brother's face. He gasps "You're joking?"

Still laughing I shake my head "Nope, I'm dead serious, while Auntie and Uncle were using me to boost this company, I was taking what I was learning and building my companies. I planned to take all of you out of here and put you all in key positions within my companies, but I had to make them strong enough to withstand the parents and their illegal business practices. I wanted to make sure that if you came with me, they wouldn't be able to touch any of us or the company. Lan Zhan helped me see that there was another way, so I touched both Uncle and Auntie at the engagement party and found all of the information I needed to oust them and take over Wey Corp."