63

Wey Ying's POV

"The last four months have been amazing, learning how to be immortal, knowing that I have the energy to do any and everything I want especially keeping up with Lan Zhan. I never knew or imagined it would be like this or that I could match him once again. I can cast every talisman I have ever known which is so badass. I could use my sword but my belly is in the way so Lan Zhan won't let me use it right now and I will get to see you in just a few months. I have missed you grandmother; I can't wait to see you again. The last time I was an old man, this time I am young and will stay that way forever." I laugh as I talk to her.

She laughs "I can't wait to see you either child and my grandchildren; I am looking forward to gazing upon your original face once again. It has been so long since I have seen my beautiful daughter in the face of my beautiful boy, you look so very much like her. I'm very glad you have taken to immortality so easily, I was so happy to know that I could help speed up your transition time. I need to go I have to get back to Zhuo and Cheng."

I grin "How are they doing? Do they have their golden cores yet?"

Baoshan chuckles "Yes and on par with who he has always been Zhuo complains that it's taking too long for him to get stronger. Cheng just takes everything in stride and makes fun of him which sets him off and around and around it goes between them."

I laugh "Yeah that sounds about right for both of them, they have always been that way with each other. I wish you luck grandmother and I will see all of you in two months for the birth of the babies."

"We will be there soon my sweet boy, I can't wait to hold my grandchildren. I plan to bring them a special gift since they are the firstborn immortals of my line." She says brightly.

I huff a laugh "Sounds good, bye-bye."

We disconnect the call and I turn smiling "Lan Zhan did you hear what she said, Zhuo and Cheng have their cores!"

He nods "Yes, that's wonderful, we should go tell gege, it will make him happy to know that his soul mate is one step closer to becoming immortal."

I nod and we walk out of Jingshi hand in hand and walk the path to Hanshi. We are greeted by several disciples along the way "Hunpo Yi Dui" followed by a bow. "Hanguang Jun, Wei Laozu greetings," said with a smile "Hunpo Yi Dui have a great day" Another bow and on it goes as we walk to see Xichen.

I knock on the door and we are called to enter we sit down and unable to contain my excitement, I blurt out "Zhuo has his golden core."

Xichen laughs lightly at my exuberance "I know he called me a few days ago when it formed, he was happy and irritated at the same time." He says chuckling.

Lan Zhan scrunches his eyebrows "Why was he irritated gege?"

Xichen chuckles "Because it was golden spiritual energy not white, I tried to tell him that he has to cultivate it to become white that no one starts with white spiritual energy but he was still mad."

I giggle "Poor Zhuo Zhuo, our angry lotus will soon learn that it takes a lot of work to cultivate which will probably piss him off even more."

Xichen just smiles indulgently "Probably, but it's alright I know how to calm my little lotus."

Lan Zhan takes my hand "We need to go to the practice field so you can work on your talismans baobei then we work on your control. You still have several months before you can master your ability."

I nod and we say bye to Xichen before walking to the field, at seven months pregnant with triplets my belly is very large now and I have to walk slower. We spend a few hours on the field, I throw every talisman I know that isn't a wide area effect/dangerous talisman. I don't want to hurt anyone on accident simply because the area affected is too large. I am still learning how powerful each of my talismans is now that I have the immortal spiritual energy to draw from. Immortal spiritual energy is stronger than any other energy I have ever used so there is definitely a learning curve with my casting power and how it will affect my talisman's strength, so we practice.