19

Wey Ying's POV cont.

The next morning I fixed our breakfast, nothing major just some breakfast sandwiches and tea. "What do you have planned today Lan Zhan?

He swallows his bite and takes a sip of tea "Well, I'm going to take you to college then I need to do a few things at Lan Tech. After that, I have a lunch meeting with one of the entertainment companies about writing a song for a new drama that's coming out. Then I'm going to come get you and we are going to come home and I'm going to cook you dinner." He says with a smile.

I grin "Sounds like you have a full day, what are we having for dinner?"

He wiggles his eyebrows at me "I'm not telling but I promise you will like it."

I nod grinning, finish my food and grab my stuff for my classes today. We climb into his Range Rover and he drives me to school. We pull up in front of the main building, Lan Zhan gets out and opens my door for me. I smile shyly at him and he kisses my lips chastely, several students gasp when he kisses me causing my cheeks to burn.

I hear his deep baritone voice as he chuckles "Have a good day husband, I'll see you at four sharp."

I nod grinning like an idiot, I see my cousin Wang Zhuo and Li Bowen standing there waiting for me with their mouths hanging open.

I walk up to them and my cousin grouches "What the hell was that? Who the hell was that? And why the hell was he kissing you?"

I grin "Calm down Cousin Zhuo, that's Lan Zhan, my husband."

He screams "WHAT?"

I giggle "Keep your voice down, he is my husband as of Saturday."

Bowen whistles "Whoa, I just saw you a few days ago and you weren't even dating anyone, what the hell man?"

I pull them to a secluded area and explain everything to them Zhuo sneers "That rat bastard Li Han, he needs a beating."

Me and Li Bowen nod "Agreed cousin but we need to get to class before we are late."

Li Bowen laughs "Aw man I just realized that a bunch of people just saw you get kissed in front of the school, the rumors will be flying. We need to check the college social site and see what's being said before we get to class."

We each pull out our phones and sure enough there are multiple videos and pictures of me and Lan Zhan kissing with the captions "Campus hottie kissing a seriously hot mystery man!" "Campus heartthrob stolen by gorgeous mystery man!" "Sorry boys and girls, looks like campus beauty Wey Xian is taken"

I groan "Shit, I guess I'm the campus hot tea for the day maybe even the week."

"Pft, try the whole year when they find out you are married as a third-year student. I can't believe you are married you brat." Zhuo rolls his eyes.

I laugh "Me either but here we are, come on, might as well rip the band-aide off and get to class, standing here isn't going to change the chaos that's about to ensue."

We head to class, all of us are in business and finance but they are doing their masters and I'm still a third-year undergrad. 'I don't see the need to do my masters since I already have three successful businesses.'

I walk into class and the whole room is buzzing until they see me, and everyone gets quiet. I laugh, shake my head and take my seat; my classmate and friend YiFei Wang sits next to me and looks at me waiting.

I look at her with a grin "Yes?"

She gives me a really? look and I laugh "What?"

She sighs "Spill all the tea right this second! Who was that gorgeous guy that dropped you off and why did he kiss you? I need details!"