39

Wey Ying's POV cont.

My doctor comes into the room smiling "How is our patient feeling today? You are looking much better, it seems you are mastering channeling your spiritual energy, that's good. Any more pain?"

I look at the doctor "A little, I am healing my ribs now and will work on my fingers and wrist later today. I've noticed that I sleep after healing certain parts of my body."

The doctor nods "That is normal, you are using a lot of energy to heal and even if someone shares energy with you, you still have to expend energy to direct it and if you aren't used to it, it can be taxing on you."

I nod then think of something that's been worrying me "None of this will do anything to hurt my baby right?"

The doctor shakes his head "No, don't worry about that, being able to manipulate your energy is actually a good thing, you will be able to share your energy with your baby and strengthen him or her while they are growing. Even though we don't see a lot of patients with golden cores there is still information on it. I have done some research since you are a special case and I found that men and women who have golden cores, the children they carry will most likely have a golden core as well. If you can manipulate your energy, then you can see your energy correct?"

I nod happy my baby will be strong and have a golden core like us "Yes I can see it moving through my body and that's how I direct it to where I need it, I pool it in the area that needs to be healed."

The doctor nods "Then you can also see if your child has an energy vein that runs with yours. If you can see that then you know that your child will have a golden core, that child will not only grow from the nutrients in your physical body but will also develop from your spiritual energy as well."

I look at my gorgeous husband "Lan Zhan our baby will have a golden core." I smile brightly at him.

Lan Zhan nods "I thought the baby would, now it's confirmed."

He walks closer to me, leans down and kisses my forehead causing my heart to jump at how sweet he is.

The doctor watches how we are together and sighs "You two remind me that I am very single." He chuckles "I am taking you off of all medications since you are healing up with the help of your spiritual energy. I want to get some X-rays of your bones again before I discharge you. I want to make sure that all of your bones are healed of the fractures and healing well before you go home. If you can get the fractures healed today and part of tomorrow, I will allow you to go home tomorrow afternoon."

I smile knowing that I will be home in our bed tomorrow night "Great, I want to go home so consider it done doctor. Thank you so much for your great care of me."

The doctor blushes "It is my pleasure and my duty, I will see you later."

The doctor bows then walks out the door and I turn to my husband "Lan Zhan I get to go home tomorrow, we need to get my bones healed, I want to be home with you, I miss cuddling, snuggling and sleeping with you." I pout.

Lan Zhan looks at me with his eyes full of love and it makes my insides quiver, I can't wait to go home. "Wey Ying you need to take it slow, we can start healing the rest of your bones but don't overdo it you are still healing and the doctor said that takes a lot of energy not just spiritual energy."

I nod still hopeful that he will share enough of his energy for me to heal all of my bones "I won't overdo it I promise but I really want to get out of here Lan Zhan."

He nods "I know you do baobei try to be patient and let's try to heal you before you leave, I'll share energy with you and you concentrate on healing yourself, love."