27

Wey Ying's POV cont.

The rest of the night I talked to Lan Zhan about what I saw and what I felt about the things I saw, heard and felt. 'One of the hardest things about my ability is getting the feelings with the visuals, it doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen. If it was just visuals, then I could disconnect myself from what I'm seeing and treat it like a movie but because I get some of the feelings along with it sometimes it can be difficult.

I'm lucky that most of the time it is just basic surface feelings so it doesn't affect me much I can usually ignore the feeling. Most of my encounters were business men and women or "friends" of my parents so it's usually a fleeting feeling of anxiety, sadness, fear, excitement blah blah blah but when I saw myself and my past life, I got every emotion as if I was living each moment again even though it was my first time seeing it. I cannot separate myself from my past life it seems. This is going to make reading the next two items much more difficult. Maybe I'm supposed to relive the events of those lives so that I can become the person I'm supposed to be, I don't know, it's all so confusing.'

We go to bed that night and he holds me, comforting me and helping me to cope with these new memories and emotions that are being integrated into the core of who I am.

I wake the next morning to the ringing of my phone, I look at the screen and see that it's my Uncle. I look at Lan Zhan "It's him what should I do?"

He smiles "Tell him that you will take care of it and meet him in his office in three hours."

I nod and I have to call him back because our conversation lasted longer than my phone ringing. "Uncle, hello how are you today?"

I turn up the call volume for Lan Zhan "Boy I have given you way more time than I said I would. I think I have been more than generous with you in allowing you to heal from your injuries and get through the engagement before addressing this again. You still haven't changed your bank account, I want it done by the end of the day, no excuses this time boy. You don't have school today, so you are free to get done what I told you to get done. I expect to see the results and proof of your compliance today or all four of your siblings are out on their asses without a cent and I will make sure that criminal charges are brought to them just for good measure."

I huff "Fine I will get it done and I will see you in your office in three hours, please ask Mom to be there so I can apologize to you and her properly."

Sounding pleased he says "That's more like it, I will see you in three hours, I will call your mother and we can all have lunch together and you can apologize then."

"I'll see you both in three hours, I need to go so I can get ready and get to the bank when it opens. I will see you soon Uncle." I try to sound meek and agreeable.

We disconnect and I look over at my husband "Are you sure we can pull this off?"

He smiles and nods "Yes baobei, where is your mother today?"

I think for a minute "Well it's Friday and the start of the holiday season so she will be at her spa this morning and then her hairdressers this afternoon. The first party of the year is tomorrow night so she will be getting everything ready to attend that with uncle why?"

He just smirks "Come on let's get up, we have a lot to do before we see your parents."

I nod and crawl off the bed, he smacks me on the ass causing me to squeak in surprise he chuckles low as he follows me into the shower. We make love before we get clean, we get dressed and leave the condo with a very well-thought-out plan in place.

Lan Zhan, Mr. Han and I all walk into my uncle's office "Hello Uncle, Mother, so glad to see you today." I say smiling brightly.

My uncle stands up and puts a fake smile on his face "AYing glad to see you, why are Mr. Lan and um I'm sorry I don't know your name, but why are they here son?"