21

Lan Zhan's POV cont.

While Wey Ying's siblings are with him I find the doctor that attended him and ask for the pictures they took of his injuries. I know that they take photos when they feel like domestic abuse is happening, even though this is not the case they still take pictures for evidence. He nods and gives me copies of the photos, I walk back into his room and look at Xichen. He stands up and follows me into the hallway.

I talk with him for a bit and he nods and leaves to take care of what I need him to do. I walk back into the hospital room and see that Wey Ying although groggy from the medication is sitting up and talking to his family.

He sees me and smiles "Lan Zhan" that's all he has to say to bring me to his side.

I take his hand and kiss his forehead and I hear his sister "I still can't believe you can touch him like that, it just blows my mind seeing it."

The rest of the family nods in agreement. Wey Ying grins "He's fated to be mine, he's the only one I can touch like this, it means he's meant for me and me alone."

All of them smile at him except his cousin who gives him a side eye and then rolls his eyes "Don't be so dramatic brat."

Wey Ying sticks his tongue out at him "Hush grumpy lotus, you're just jealous that I have a gorgeous husband and you are still single because of your grumpy cat face." He snickers.

Zhuo's face scrunches in anger "You!"

Li Bowen pats his shoulder trying to calm him down and sighs "He has a point look at the man, he's freaking gorgeous." He says pointing at me.

Xing looks at Bowen and frowns "Stop noticing other men."

Bowen's ears turn red and his cheeks turn pink and he grins lowering his head "What's it to you huh?" He asks softly.

Xing walks over, grabs his hand and pulls him out of the hospital room, Bowen follows willingly his cheeks reddening.

They leave the room and Wey Ying looks at Qing "Aaaaaaand problem solved, you don't have to worry about mom and uncle setting you up with Bowen anymore, I do believe he has just been claimed by our sweet, gentle brother quite boldly." he giggles.

Everyone is smiling as they watch the couple leave the room, Yang shakes his head at his family looking at them fondly. Zhuo just sneers and shakes his head as he watches his best friend and his cousin leave the room.

'I find it all quite comical, I also find that I like his family a lot, I believe I have figured out who most of them were in their past lives, the only stump for me so far is Yang, I am not sure who he was. Baoshan said that everyone who was around Wei Ying in his past lives would be there again. Deciphering who they are has been a bit of a challenge but the ones who cared for him still care for him and I'm very happy about that.'

Twenty minutes later Mr. and Mrs. Wey storm into the room making a fuss. "Oh my poor baby, AYing are you ok?" Wey Yu Zi asks as she grabs a pair of gloves and puts them on.

I can see the disbelief in Wey Ying's eyes as his mother feigns concern. Wey Xu Wen walks over to me and shakes my hand, I take his hand and he asks "So what happened to him?"

I look at him "Li Han attacked him again but don't worry I'm handling it. It won't happen again." I look him in the eyes and all he can do is look away nodding.

He walks away from me, grabs a pair of gloves and steps to Wey Ying's bedside; I don't like them being that close to my Wey Ying but I have to accept it for now. They both show care and concern for him patting his head and stroking his hair. I look around at the others in the room and see different degrees of disgust and irritation on each of their faces.