34

Author's POV cont.

The driver looks at the still-unconscious Wey Ying and then at the man who was in the car with him "How much did you give him? He's been out for nearly three hours."

"I just did the injection boss, Ming got the syringe ready and gave it to me." The guy states.

The driver looks over at Ming "How much did you put in the syringe?"

Ming shrugs "The normal dose boss, he should have woken up already."

The driver growls "So you didn't prepare it for his body weight but for the guys we usually use it on, is that what you're telling me?"

Ming nods "Yeah I just did the usual what's the big deal?"

The driver sighs in frustration "Ming the guys we normally use this on are about fifty pounds heavier than this guy, look at him he is delicate, dainty, not one of those gangster thugs we normally take. You used too much on him, find a way to wake him up!"

One of the guys looks at the driver "I'll go see if I can find the first aid kit in the building, it should have some smelling salts in it, I'll be back"

The driver nods irritated and walks over to Wey Ying's bent head, he grabs a handful of hair, pulls his head back to look at his slack face and shoves his head back down in anger.

"This is taking too long, we should have those papers signed by now, without the signature we don't get the money. You fuckers better hope we can get him to sign them before the deadline tonight or I will take your heads, do you hear me!?" He yells at the men with him.

It takes another fifteen minutes for the guy to come back but he walks in smiling "Here boss I found the smelling salts, this should wake him up."

He is walking to the others with the little ammonia salts in his hand, the driver nods to him "Give it to him, we need to get started."

The guy walks over cracks the ammonia salt pack open, puts it under Wey Ying's nose then removes it. Wey Ying jerks his head away but doesn't wake up. The guy puts it back under his nose for a little longer and Wey Ying snorts and turns his head away from the foul smell. He groans as he starts moving slowly, hissing in pain as his head starts pounding. His stomach rolls and knots up and he begins to breathe heavily trying to keep from vomiting.

The guy with the salts looks at him turning pale and says "Boss I think he's going to puke." He says as he backs away quickly.

The driver hands him a bag and motions for him to put it up to Wey Ying's mouth. Wey Ying turns even paler before he vomits the contents of his stomach and then dry heaves for several minutes. Sweat is pouring off of him and he is panting trying to control his rolling stomach. He is disoriented and dizzy, his stomach is still in a tight knot and he feels like he is going to pass out.

With a look of disgust, the guy holding the bag sees that Wey Ying is going to pass out and puts the salt pack under his nose again causing Wey Ying to jerk away violently. His chair upturns and he crashes to the floor. The guy with the puke bag and the salts is unable to do anything to catch him since his hands are full.

The driver now angry yells "For fucks sake someone pick him up"

Two guys walk over and snatch the chair with Wey Ying off the ground and slam it down right side up. The jostling causes his stomach to rebel and he vomits again, the guy with the bag is a little slow and he vomits on the guy's hand and part of the bag.

"Ugh disgusting, boss he puked on me. Someone come take this fucking bag so I can go wash my hands." He begins to gag. "If you don't I'm going to puke.

The driver nods to one of the other guys and he takes over so that the guy that Wey Ying vomited on can leave the area.