15

Lan Zhan's POV cont.

I put him in the car, grab the seatbelt and snap it into place, he grabs my collar and kisses me fervently, a kiss of possession, his tongue duels with mine until we are both breathless. He releases me with a smirk and I can't help but smile at his antics. I walk around to the driver's side still smiling like a love-sick teenager and get in.

He looks over at me "So is that your ex-girlfriend or something?"

I shake my head "No I have never dated her, I'm not sure why she would do something like that. She has never done anything like that before nor have I encouraged any type of intimate behavior from her."

He hmphs "Looks like I need to start carrying a stick?"

Confused I glance at him "A stick? Why would you carry a stick?"

He grins "So I can beat off all your admirers and let them know with full force that you are taken. You claimed me Lan Zhan now you have to deal with me. I never knew I would be so possessive but here we are. Enjoy!" he giggles adorably.

I smirk "I like that you are, don't be surprised if I'm the same way with you though."

He smiles happily "Good, I hope you are."

We get back to the condo and I pour us both another glass of wine, we sit on the couch, talking and kissing for a few hours before we decide to head to bed. We cuddle up with each other and sleep peacefully holding each other like our lives depend on it.

The next morning, we are sitting in the office facing the bank president Mr. Cao.

He greets us "Good morning Mr. Lan, Mr. Wey, what can I do for you gentlemen this morning?"

I pull out our engagement/marriage contract and pass it to him, he looks it over and after a few minutes he says "Congratulations on your marriage, we look forward to continuous service to the both of you. What are you looking to get accomplished today?"

We both thank him for his well wishes but now it's time to get down to business.

I look at the man "I want a new account opened up with his new legal name, no one else is to have access to the account or the funds, the account is to be marked as private and if anyone gains access to this account for any reason, we will pull every single yuan out of this bank and take the funds elsewhere. I'm going to assume that you don't want to lose nearly a billion yuan out of your banking system now do you?"

The man's face pales as he shakes his head "No Mr. Lan don't worry we will do so right now and issue a new access card immediately. Mrs. Ming if you will please start young Mr. Lan a new account, make note that no one is to have access for any reason and make the account private. Give them the new access card as soon as the funds have been transferred to the new account, please."

She bows and walks off to do her job. We patiently wait for the woman to come back, Mr. Cao offers us beverages, but we decline. The silence is a bit awkward but that's fine as long as my wishes are carried out to my satisfaction.

She comes back nearly thirty minutes later with a new access card and hands it to Wey Ying. He nods his head as he accepts the card and thanks her.

I look at Mr. Cao "Now please go in and double-check her work to make sure everything was completed to our specifications please."

He nods and turns to his computer and types in a few things on his keyboard looks at the screen for a few minutes, types a few more things then smiles at us.

"Everything is completed to your specification sirs; I added a priority note not to let anyone access the account just as an added precaution."

I smile, stand up and I shake his hand "Thank you for your time and thank you for attending us on a nonbusiness day and also your day off. I appreciate your diligence and attention in the matter."

The man bows and blushes at my praise which gains a grin from Wey Ying. I smile at my bunny and take his hand walking out of the bank. We went to brunch after the bank and spent the rest of the day together just getting to know each other. I find that just like always not only do I love him but I also like him. He's different each time and yet the same, funny, quirky, intelligent, fun-loving, vivacious and so much more.

I look at him as we are getting ready to go to bed and I ask him "Wey Ying, can I test something on you really quick?"

He tilts his head pursing his lips "What?" he asks suspiciously.

I grin "It's nothing sinister I just want to feel your pulse would that be, okay? I didn't want to do it without your consent."

He looks perplexed "Why do you want to check my pulse? That's kind of a weird thing to ask don't you think."

I smile "Well you know how some people have more abilities than others, how some people are just stronger, faster, smarter, and so on?"

He nods "Yes because of the golden elixir, right?"

I smile "Yes, we call it a golden core, I want to check to see if you have one."

He laughs "Why would you think I have one? I'm not stronger or faster than others and yes I'm intelligent but no more than other intelligent people. Do you have a golden core?"

I grin "Yes I do, I have had one since I was a child, and call it a hunch but I believe you have one as well, can I check please?"

He shrugs "Sure why not."

I walk over to him and take his wrist in my hand, placing my fingers over his pulse point. I wait a few seconds and there it is, the strong pulse of a golden core, I need to have one of our healers check for its strength, but I can tell already that it's strong.

I smile and look at him "Congratulations you have a golden core baobei."

His eyes widen in shock "How is that possible, I thought you had to be like a Taoist or something to gain a golden elixir and have to be secluded for years and train and meditate forever to get one?"

I smirk "Well how have you been controlling your abilities all these years?"

He thinks then shrugs "I meditate, it helps me gain control and centers me when I do have to touch someone or something."

He nods "Without realizing it you have been cultivating your core into existence and probably just need some guidance to be able to use it properly. It would give you much more control over your gift and allow you to possibly go without any type of covering in the future."

He looks at me with tears in his eyes and asks softly "Really?"

I hug him and nod "Yes, when you can access your golden core fully there are many things that you can do."

He laughs with tears in his voice "Thank you, Lan Zhan, can you teach me?"

I hum "Mn, I can it takes dedication and time baobei so you have to be patient can you do that?"

He nods "For the chance to be able to wear what I want, touch who and what I want and live freely without being bombarded with images that I don't want, I'm willing to do just about anything."

I smile "Alright, we need to go to Lan Tech tomorrow and have a few things checked with you and then we can get started. When is your next college class love?"

He bites his lip thinking "Tuesday I have three classes starting at ten and ending at four."

"We will go to Lan Tech tomorrow and I will take you to school on Tuesday then we can go out our engagement suits then we can have dinner," I say watching him get ready for bed.

He nods "Sounds great Lan Zhan, let's go to bed I'm kind of tired today for some reason."

We both climb into bed, immediately wrap ourselves around each other and drift off to sleep.