66

Wey Ying's POV

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

We were released from the medical clinic early this morning so that we could get the babies settled in Jingshi and prepare for the celebration. There has already been a jovial feel to Cloud Recesses since they were born but today it feels like there is an added element to the energy, something that feels like hope, happiness, joy, and jubilation all rolled into one and laid over the entire clan.

"Lan Zhan I'm excited for today, I'm so happy all of our family can be here. We need to eat breakfast and feed the babies so we can all get cleaned up and dressed for the ceremony." I sit on my husband's lap and kiss him deeply as I bounce in excitement.

Wangji chuckles while grabbing my ass and pulling me against his hard cock "Wey Ying if you don't stop bouncing on my lap I'm going to shove myself inside you and give you something to bounce on." He says then grabs the back of my neck and kisses me passionately.

I can't help but moan into his mouth feeling his need and I nod, wanting to feel him deep inside me again "Yes, I need you Lan er gege." I whisper against his lips.

I stand up, take off our pants and crawl back onto his lap, his thick shaft is standing at attention and I look at it and swallow hard, I have been craving him for what feels like an eternity. I position myself over him and I look into his eyes.

He smirks at me then growls "Ride me baobei."

I close my eyes and moan at the sound of his command then I obey him. I put his shaft at my entrance and sit down on him, he feels so good sliding into me, filling me so completely, as if he was made just for me. I can feel my insides quiver as he slides in deep making me mewl with how good he feels.

He pulls me in and kisses me deep yet forcefully, grabs my hip with his other hand and shoves me down until our bodies are wed, with absolutely no space between our bodies. We both moan low at the feel and then I roll my hips and he grunts. I keep rolling my hips and squeezing him as he stays deep inside me. The feeling is amazing, I feel tingles as waves of pleasure roll through my body. 

I break the kiss and lean back putting my hands on his knees and moving my body, grinding on his cock. Our breathing becomes labored and our eyes are filled with both passion and love. He grabs my hips and pushes up while I am still grinding on him making both of us groan at how good it feels. This angle allows him to rub over my spot easier and with each thrust, he is doing just that. His hips are moving upward causing the head of his cock to rub it perfectly, I can feel my orgasm tingling at the head of my own shaft before I explode and release all over both of our chests and stomachs. I cum screaming his name which cranks him up, he turns us and puts me under him and pounds into me mercilessly.

I moan loudly "Mmm Lan er gege so good, you ah feel so fucking good."

He grunts and his hips swing wildly, his savage thrusts causing guttural moans to tear from my throat. He fucks me so hard it brings tears to my eyes, not in pain but in blissful, mind-numbing pleasure. He grabs my legs and puts them on each of his shoulders grabs my ass pulls it up and shoves his cock in and out of me until he has me screaming another orgasm before he finds his own release with a deep growl. It's one of the sexiest sounds I have ever heard in my life and prolongs my orgasm until I feel spent, boneless, and euphoric.

I look into his eyes as we both pant, trying to catch our breath, he smiles at me then lowers himself down on top of me, takes my head in both of his hands and kisses me deeply, slowly and with so much love it makes my eyes swim with tears. I can feel the depth of his love for me through our connection and it is unfathomable, endless and all-consuming. I could have never understood the magnitude of his love for me without our soul bond, even if I had read him I still wouldn't have understood. His love for me transcends understanding and even though he loves our children and family with his whole heart, his love for me is so far beyond anything he feels for another living soul that it humbles me, shatters me and redefines me at my core.